tuscl

Detroit Recommendations?

MrDeuce
Illinois
I will be visiting the Detroit area on business/pleasure next week, specifically Tuesday afternoon to Friday morning, and probably have time for two SC visits: one afternoon, one evening. On a similar visit two years ago I had a good time at the Silver Criket (four $10 private dances with a busty young blonde, lots of fondling but no lapgasm) and a great time at La Chambre (a well-executed HJ in the VIP).

I've read tons of reviews on the clubs in Dearborn, Inkster, Romulus, and Southgate and think I've settled upon two that I want to check out: the Criket again (www.theCriket.com) and Bogart's. I'm not ordinarily an extras guy (see, however, my recent review of Palace in the Pines near Youngstown) but I have to experience the famous Bogart's for myself.

Which would be the better choice for an afternoon visit? Would you say the Criket has become more extras-friendly in the last couple of years? Does it still have $10 dances in the afternoon? Are there other clubs you would recommend?

3 comments

• girlmoneys
    11 years ago
    Flight Club
    In the day there is no cover, but you pay the valet so it evens out with Bogarts, but there are more girls and they are hotter. Don't forget to go upstairs where most girls hang out.
    The other advantage is you can get a dance on a comfortable chair in a bigger room, and no VIP tax, although you should tip the bouncer up there.
    Its across the street from Bogarts so you can try them both. Silver Cricket and H8 are close by too.

The 8 Mile clubs are further from the airport, so it depends on your travel and hotel plans too.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    I think bogarts has a $10 dance day for Tuesdays. Other days they are $20/song but as you already know a lot of the girls are whores who just charge whatever.
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    The flight club (for all the reasons mentioned above).

Also within an easy drive of the cricket and worth a stop: toy chest and BTs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion