tuscl

Do Strippers Drink too much?

Wednesday, August 7, 2013 11:24 AM
This is followup to 18 yo drunk stripper causing deadly car crash. In Atlanta, they can be 18 to strip but need to be 21 to drink. So the clubs make the 18-20 yo wear bright orange bracelet, so the waitress will *not* serve them drinks. I like the younger ones for dances, and occasionally as we are chatting they will say buy yourself a "blue mother fucker" (current drink of choice with the in crowd) but let me drink it. I say NO. Also the clubs will make the known drunk strippers over 21 wear the orange bracelet, which pisses them off to no end. What has been your experience?

17 comments

• boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    I love drunk strippers. Here the 18 year olds get served no problem. Having a drunk 18 or 19 old in the vip is like heaven on earth. Lol.
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    Mnnnn they make me wear a lions robe as I'm the king of the jungle Baby....Meehheeee!!! HEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    "Do Strippers Drink too much?" Does a bear shit the woods? Is the pope catholic?
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    What is yes .....next strippers for $500 Alex
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I believe that most of them drink but only a small percentage, perhaps 5%, let it affect their work. There is another 5% that do not drink while working and my experience with the non drinkers is that they do just as good a job as the drinkers and in some cases better when it comes to private dances. I agree that a few drinks loosens them up but can't stand a falling down drunk stripper.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I always buy drinks for my ATF. She'll be 26 tomorrow so no age issue however. They're only $5 (plus tip) so keeping her lubricated is easy and fun! You can get into trouble giving drinks to an underage girl; I wouldn't do it.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I tought I taw dah Catholic Pope! I tid! I tid tee dah Catholic Pope!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Drink the wine Spill the wine
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Hell yes! Always amazed at how many honey's down shots of Patron like it is water. I'll still be grimacing from the shot while their trying to flag the bartender down to order another one. I keep a close eye on the shots being poured so I know we are drinking the same stuff.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Some customers seem to make strippers want to drink as much as humanly possible.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    My ATF drank hard every day when we were together. She would often pass out in my car and I would have to walk her or carry her into her house. A few times I thought she might die. Q When is a stripper too drunk? A When she can't spread her legs.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    A smart lawyer with sue the club out the ying-yang if she was drinking there before the crash
  • curiositycat
    11 years ago
    I dont think all strippers drink too much..some have even told me they avoid it so they dont do anything stupid. I had one dancer doing lots of shots who then came up to me for a dance..well it was mind blowing because she was horny as hell I guess. She invited me to a swing club that she wanted to check out..she asked me what I thought..I told her I thought she was drunk.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I have met some dancers who claim they don't drink. Maybe they were part of the AA team.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    The ones who do drink drink too much. I remember one girl I saw with a 40 once at a BYOB club. It is also my belief that a good percentage of the girls at the one juice bar I visit drink while in the dressing room, which is against the rules there. I know one girl drinks because she showed me her mini-bottles in her purse once.
  • Iansmithdfw
    11 years ago
    Skibum, that would be me
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    Yes, and with several of them it I have to pay good attention so I can time it so that she has had enough drinks to be a bit more open during the lap dances, but not too drunk as to be either falling down drunk or talkative and not attentive drunk.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion