tuscl

Way off topic: In the news

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Wednesday, August 7, 2013 9:37 AM
I realize this is way off topic, but this recent auto accident happened in my neck of the woods. [view link] I'm not old enough to remember when Fugate and Starkweather went on the killing spree, but the murders have inspired several movies and they are pretty famous. (infamous).

7 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    I'm just old enough to remember Fugate and Starkweather in the news--a couple of young killers terrorizing the countryside. I don't know if she was a willing participant or not. Besides the movies mentioned in the article, I've always thought that Charles Starkweather inspired the name of Woody Allen's inept criminal in "Take the Money and Run"--Virgil Starkwell.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Natural Born Killers?
  • Dolomite35
    11 years ago
    Badlands is the movie.... NBK is the bastard child of Oliver Stone and Quentin Tarentino... although QT has said ha has no claim to the movie, must be the lack of any foot scenes.. and it was loosely inspired by Bonnie and Clyde
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Hmmmm???? Lets stay on topic please......
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    Mnnnn I'd dip my egg roll in that crazy cunt......Mnnnneeehhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Much better mmmmmmmmmmK
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    There's an old guy at my job who, as a kid, lived in Charlie Starkweather's neighborhood in Lincoln, NE. He said he was creepy, even before he went on his killing spree. Yesterday's Omaha World Herald had a picture of them and she looks bangworthy, but it's too bad he baited her into all of that. Charlie Starkweather is the inspiration behind Springsteen's Nebraska album as well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion