tuscl

Pity Dance

Tuesday, August 6, 2013 7:26 AM
Oh what a glorious morning. I hope all of my sisters and brothers are feeling as alive and vigorous as myself. On to the subject at hand. The Pity Dance. I've heard of pl's getting dances from dancers out of pity, out of sorrow, and even out of kindness. There are many, many dancers out there that would have to pay me to let them sit on my lap and grind away. I have yet to take pity on a dancer for any reason yet. I don't care if it's slow, you're having a bad day, quien sabe que, etc. This doesn't make me heartless. It just makes me somebody who chooses when, where, and who I spend my hard, earned greenbacks on. If any of y'all have ever gotten a Pity Dance, please, do share.

10 comments

• ime
    11 years ago
    Never had a pity lapdance nor wanted one. But last weekend a dancer who i had bought dances from and did a VIP with came back over to me and asked if i'd ever gotten anything free in a strip club I told her i didn't think "anything" was free in a strip club. She then took off her clothes and gave me two very good dances. When the second one ended she gave me a hug and a kiss and said well now you have gotten two free dances. Follies is a hell of a club, especially when your chillin with the legend Shadowcat.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    LMAO!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Related to the subject at hand: I prefer the term "sympathy dance" to "pity dance."
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    On the other hand, a "pity dance" from last year just resulted in a "pity" blowjob a couple of weeks ago. Apparently I looked "down"; she waived her normal tip.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Sounds like shadow and his goons know all about pity
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Guilty. I've gotten a bunch of pity dances more than I would ever admit here. Most of the time I get them so they will move on. Many dancers far past their prime will develop a hard sell hustle where they harass the PL into getting a dance. Sometimes I'll get one to signal to the other Dancers that I am looking to get dances. Pretty effective. I feel sorry for the Dancer that is still trying to make a living dancing when they are far far past the point when they should have quit. It must be a living hell to have to come in a face constant rejection all day.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I once walked into the restroom only to see the club's resident most-annoying dancer sobbing on the dirty floor. This chick had been working at this club for 15 years and I don't think that I ever saw her sell a dance to anyone. I felt so bad seeing her like that that I bought like 5 pity dances from her, once I helped clean her up and got her off of the floor. Got a good look at her under the unforgiving florescent lighting in there, too. Argh. Those were the most awful dances that I ever had. Pay it forward, baby.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    That's my sister!
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol 68
  • curiositycat
    11 years ago
    Damn lopaw..you are a better woman than me..I have only pity tipped..i give her money and say no thanks lol or I convince them to show me their pole tricks..5 pity dances ..thats just wow..u need the nobel prize
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion