tuscl

Get rid of thug ass ho's and the money will return to strip club.

Just get white girls who don't dance like black girls. Get rid of the thug music. The money will return to strip clubs. I blame the latest generation of Mexican girls for bringing the gettho shit to strip clubs.

You see how fucked up shit is in Mexico with their women. They brought the same ghetto crap to texas. Strip Clubs used to be great befor they started working in them. It was just a wider door for more ghetto shit.
C

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Either nicki has been drinking or he had a bad visit to the SC :)
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I thought Nikki was a she at first....
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    But along your lines; I think if they improved customer service across the board in many SCs; those SCs would be doing much better.

I’m a regular SCer and spend fairly well – but I will avoid certain clubs I’d like to visit; or at least avoid them on certain times (weekend nights) b/c I don’t want to put up w/ the SS and staff shit.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    well... I agree that reducing the 'thug-ness' of some clubs would help, but I see no correlation to MEX girls. The 'thug-ness' issue occurs in several predominantly white (with few if any MEX girls) that I've been to.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    The money will return to strip clubs when the economy fully recovers. Unemployment is still high, making people hesitant to throw their money away on strippers.

I have no problem finding upscale, thug-free clubs with great looking dancers.
  • nickifree
    11 years ago
    Jackslash- The economy was worse in the eighties and early 90'. The Culture was different. Overall, its probably different where you are than in South Texas.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Oh yay. Another "woe is me; I can't find the dancers I like so blame it on 'thugness'" post.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I have two questions for you, Nicki. 1) How come you spell your name Nicki, not Nicky? You use the feminine form. 2). If Mexican dancers are so horrible and they're shitty even in Mexico, then how come both Hong Kong and Adelita's, both in Mexico, are rated so high?
  • nickifree
    11 years ago
    SlickSpic said- If Mexican dancers are so horrible and they're shitty even in Mexico, then how come both Hong Kong and Adelita's, both in Mexico, are rated so high?

Because they are brothels and not (Traditional)strip clubs
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    "I blame the latest generation of Mexican girls for bringing the gettho shit to strip clubs."

I agree. The previous generation, they were classy. I have fond memories of fine señoritas dancing to La Cucaracha and then doing the Mexican Hat-Lap Dance for me. Ole!
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Just go to a better class of club. Simple.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    He doesn't *want* to go to a better club, he wants the club to conform to *his* desires, and he wants to whine about it when they won't.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion