tuscl

Proposed New Acronym: ATFSF

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Friday, August 2, 2013 9:07 PM
All Time Favorite So Far

13 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Too confusing with ATSF: Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe (for us railroad buffs).
  • sagevincent
    11 years ago
    All-time [Definition]: Exceeding all others up to the present time.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Makes no sense. Every ATF is just that until someone replaces her, then she is no longer your ATF. ATF doesn't mean she could never be replaced!
  • sagevincent
    11 years ago
    But it is possible that one is so attached to an ATF that he THINKS he can never find a better one. What's the word for this? The One?
  • 216OJ614
    11 years ago
    what are some other Acronyms that you guys use? I figured CF is current fav? right and LDK lap dance cum/king
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Check the glossary at the bottom of the page.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    how about FFTM Favorite For The Moment
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    “what are some other Acronyms that you guys use? I figured CF is current fav? right and LDK lap dance cum/king” not quite. LDK = little dorky kid.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I like CF-Current Favorite. Makes sense and it's simple.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I propose IIACI ilbbaicnl is a complete idiot
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    "ATFSF" Redundant and needlessly repetitive.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    ATF = Exceeding all others, may or may not be an active relationship depending on context CF = current favorite but not exceeding ATF, active relationship; should not imply anything regarding an ATF. An ATF may exist in parallel with one or more CFs. An ATF may be downgraded to CF status if exceed by new ATF but still an active relationship FF = former favorite, non-active relationship; xATF = I use this to describe the dancer who exceeds all others IME, but is no longer an active relationship. Very similar to a FF, but still sets the stand by with all others are measured. ???
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    This made me wonder which dancer was my all time favorite. That is difficult to decide. Maybe I should go sleep with a new favorite and then clearly have an ATF. I better to careful. If a dancer likes me any better than some past favorites, she might want to get hitched.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion