tuscl

Crazy Stripper's Mom

BilliD
Oregon
So I stopped by a club on my luch break one day and sat dow at the rack. A couple minutes later a large black woman came bursting in the door screaming "where is my daughter? I want her out of here" She was running around, tipping over chairs and going into every room she could find screaming for her daughter. I was watching the commotion when I felt a breast on the side of my face. The dancer on the stage says hey I'm still naked over here.
Anyone else have any similar experiences?

10 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol...I haven't seen anything like that. If I had I would be roling on the floor laughing my ass off. Always nice to get boobs in your face
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Awhile back there was a regular at the Columbia Platinum Plus on the day shift. He was affectionately known as Mr. D. He was close to 80 and always wore bib overalls and a tractor cap. He always sat at the same table and ate the free buffet. He always had a couple of strippers sitting with him and he bought them drinks. After awhile he would take 1 or 2 of them to the couch room for some dances.

One day Mrs. D came into the club and dragged him out by his ear. As there were leaving she was heard to say "So this is where you have been spending your afternoons.

I haven't seen him lately.
  • onehitwonder
    11 years ago
    At a club I worked at some crazy wife came in and dragged her husband outside and proceeded to beat the living shit out of him and then tried to run him over in the parking lot. She was pissed. We all had a good laugh the next month when he finally made it back in.
  • two4fun1225
    11 years ago
    That its precisely why i take my wife to the club with me
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    Did she look and sound like that woman in the Tom and Jerry cartoons?
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I don't know if it was stripper-related but here's a woman breaking husband's car windows for some reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF6aSbFgP…
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Not nearly as dramatic, but a little different twist to the same situation. When I lived in L.A. (2004), I knew a dancer that went to Toledo, OH to dance at Scarlett's for a few months with friends there. The few months turned into about a year. After her father found out, he flew to Toledo (didn't actually go into the club), but "took his daughter home" with him. Then he bought her a house in Phoenix, AZ. He paid the down payment, but it was up to her to pay the mortgage. The arrangement was that if she ever returned to stripping, he'd take the house away from her. She never danced again.
  • Pootie
    11 years ago
    Dem Damies Mammies be too Cray...
  • Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    it would be cool if the mom and dauter were both strippers. maybe both dance at the samr time. that would be rly dirty if they used dildos an stuff

id like to fuck a sex girl an her mom if the mom was a milf. one coud suck my dick and the othe lik my balls b. that woul be so cool
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Even cooler is mom daughter brother and father were strippers or sociopaths.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion