tuscl

WTF? jacking it at Wendys

crazyjoe
Colorado
Monday, July 29, 2013 8:57 PM
I just had one of those wtf moments where you wonder if that just really happened...I walked in the restroom at Wendys and an employee was in there standing at the urinal with his pants and boxers around his ankles jacking his junk???? Wtf???

15 comments

• DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    so did he have a picture of an underage red headed girl pasted to the wall while he mumbled “repeal the 2nd amendment, confiscate and destroy all guns”?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Did he was his hands before returning to work?
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    At least he was in the restroom and not the kitchen. Wendy's doesn't use Special Sauce do they?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    @ shadow...he at least washed his hands but I still couldn't order the chicken ranch sandwich
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Shadowcat- HAHAHAHAHA Crazyjoe- Did this employee also have a bunch of candy with him...because this might have been the first glimpse of this "dacandyman"
  • KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    I went into a strip club restroom once to piss and there was this old pap-san than beating off in a stall that was missing a door, pretty much fucked up the rest of my natural life seeing that but hey, it could've been worse, never seen anyone beat off in public restrooms though.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    It could've been worse, CJ. He could've tapped your toe.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    When you gotta go, you gotta go.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    You think that's bad? Don't walk into a KFC restroom...
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Joe found juiceboxxx!
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Joe found juiceboxxx!
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    In 1999, I had this job at this auto parts warehouse, which totally sucked. Anyway, one thing I will never forget about that job is this one high school brat who was part of the shelf stocking crew (essentially, they only hired high school or college brats for that) got fired for yanking his crank outside the window where the customer service ladies worked. If I have the dumb luck to run into someone from that job, we always get a chuckle out of that story. Hell, I tell that story to people at my current job and they laugh hysterically.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @DandyDan: I've walked into the bathroom a work a few times to hear a rythmic slapping sound cut off as the door opens...
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @CrazyJoe-I walked into a Burger King bathroom and caught Wendy blowing The King.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Hate to think of what might be going on at Jack-in-the-box. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion