tuscl

What kind of goofy things have you heard dancers tell you or ask you?

Last night I had a dancer keep insisting I was at the club just two days ago. I kept telling her no. Then she told me I must have a double from New Zealand because he looked just like me. I did not remember ever seeing her before but she came up to me like she knew me.

At another club a dancer asked my name. I told her. Then she said "finally some variety, the last 3 guys I talked to all said their name was David." Lol, if she had told me that to start with, I might have said "David." :)

14 comments

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I should have told the one dancer that I come from an alternate reality. I am randomly shifting and I see a lot of the same people but they suddenly gain or lose weight and have a few random things different on occasion. It's the people I don't recognize or seem to know me when I have never seen them before that confuse me. Then she might have dropped the double story.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Are you in the Mafia?
    Do you want me to have your baby while you're still fertile?
    Will you leave me your house in your will?
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    @sharkhunter, you should have told her you were the same guy and you were back for the BBBJCIM she promised two days earlier!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    One told me she loves me
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    You too Joe? She said I was special, that she normally doesn't do this kind of thing on a first date.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I heard dancers tell me about this weird guy who hangs around the HiLiter in Phoenix and offers the girls financial advice. Apparently the guy lost all his money and his daughter's money shorting treasuries from 2009 to 2012. Now his daughter has to offer $60 BBBF there while txtittyfan himself works out in the parking lot offering $10 BBBJCIM.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I had a dancer text me for money so she could make her quarterly tax payment.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Another one was "I know I will be married to you someday" while dating me away from the club and claiming she was living with her mom until she got done with school. She was actually living with her babies daddy
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Wow your special too slick?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Another dancer thought she knew me from somewhere besides the club and thought she had it all figured out. She thought I was a bounty hunter. She kept saying I wss lying when I said no until I asked her what she got arrested for...lol
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    "Is your dick really as small as all the girls say it is?"
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    A dancer I was seeing OTC said she wanted to have my baby. She may have been joking, but I dropped her like a bad habit.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    motor,

Dancers pay taxes???
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ Clubber: I know a few dancers who've actually mentioned making the quarterly payments, and without asking for my assistance. One was a bit unusual. She said that she always filed a tax return every year. Since she owned her home, she thought she might get caught if she didn't, but she went on to add that she never declares more than $50,000. in a year. So she files, but cheats some, anyway.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion