tuscl

Not for the Faint of Heart

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Thursday, July 25, 2013 4:14 PM
I like my women curvy – but even this may be beyond my specifications (warning – for those that tend to like them on the spinner side – you may not want to watch this on a full stomach :)). [view link]

13 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'd take some of em down. My only complaint are the tats on the ass. Please ladies, don't ruin a fine culazo with ink.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Curvy like a bowling bowl or a bowling pin?
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Papi - that ain't curvy; that's fat!
  • LeeH
    11 years ago
    Also, if you prefer actual music, you may not want to watch this on a full stomach. I like many of their bodies, but they all suffer from the same delusion that many strippers of all sizes have -- that shaking ass and boobs at high speed is somehow sexy.
  • KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    Is this a club with strictly big bitchez, cause I wouldn't mind getting me a piece of land whale just for the fuck of it lol.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    That was interesting and very disturbing all at the same time. But I am very glad I watched it so I never have to watch it again.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I'm Suing!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I think I'm with Corvus on this one. One of the clubs in my area is having a "BBW Night" soon. I wonder if this is the type of "talent" they expect to attract.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Papi, To each his own, but NEVER for me!
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I don't mind them thick, but that is too damn thick for me!
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Just more black people championing a diabetic and sickly life. They shoot each other, rob each other, call each other bad names, sing about how they gonna rape each other... and now promote a health style known to cause trouble as beautiful. (shakes head)
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Better not smoke around that you could start one heck of a grease fire,
  • LeeH
    11 years ago
    deogol, maybe you and Dougster can jerk each other off in my iggy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion