tuscl

how long can you last on $100?

Monday, July 22, 2013 1:44 AM
Assuming there is say a ten dollar cover but no drink minimum and lapdances cost $20.00 how long can you last at a club? Feel free to put the least amount of cash in ratio to time spent if you want.

26 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    I would never walk into a club with only $100 So I'm not sure if the answer is zero orf infinity
  • big_d_2011
    11 years ago
    It really depends on who is at the club at the time. I've gone some afternoons just on a whim with $60. I like to relax for a few minutes and scout the room but if a favorite is there then I will make it about $30 minutes. Then I kick myself for not having more. Once again for me it just depends on who is working. I have gone in with $100 and lasted over 2 hours and I have gone in with over $300 and spent it in 45 minutes.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I haven't gone to a club with only $100 in a long time, so I can't really say for sure. And the only ones where I would bring that little are places I'm not expecting too much action at, so if it is a decent club, probably not very long.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I won't even bother walking in the door if that's all I has. For young TUSCL player ranukam, on the other hand, that is five times what he usually brings and half his yearly income,
  • 9em1
    11 years ago
    I'd get two ld n the rest for tips....an hour perhaps
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    For Payer11 that is nearly two OTC encounters with his infamous $60 crack whores.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Most of my visits are less than $100. I visit clubs on whims, for the most part. Most always afternoon (no cover) and have a couple of beers. Rarely find someone I wish to dance for me. A few $1 tips to the ladies and I'm out the door. Also, I don't carry much cash with me on a daily basis, due to my work. Should I happen to find the diamond in the rough dancer, I have no problem hitting the club ATM. The fee (about $5) I count as just another over priced part of clubbing. Now if I decide to go when I know a fave is working in the said clubs, that's a different story.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Let's see. $5 for my bottled water, including tip. $55 for a three song "lap dance", plus a $5 tip to the bartender to keep her nose to herself.. $40 for the DTBBBJCIMNQNSBSALGWS. About 15 minutes. Less if it's been a while. OK, so it's $105, not 100. Sue me.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I go weekly before band practice so I budget $150-200. That lasts me the 2 hours I stay. I have a steady dancer and she won't take tips from me so sometimes I even have change left over.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    My club-going habits are just like Clubber's, with one exception. I have a long record (several years), of not using a club's ATM. For every club I regularly go to, I know where the nearest location is for my own bank's ATM. I don't mind leaving the club to do that. Usually I appreciate the opportunity to take a break for a while anyway. For the clubs in my area that don't have an in and out policy, I'm friendly with the door personnel to have them let me back in without paying the cover charge again.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    $100 won't go far if you're interested in VIP action. At the same time, I've made $100 last a while but I was frugal, spent most of my time tipping on Pervert Row, and only had 2 ld's.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    If I get to the club early enough that they are not charging to park and admission is still free, and if I don't get anything to drink, and if I can find one of my favorites and she can get the house to waive the VIP room fee, and if she will accept $100, Then I can last for 30 minutes.
  • ButterMan
    11 years ago
    YOur not going to last long on $100. The only way you would is if you had planned to spend time with one particular girl and planned to do maybe 2 dances with her. I've done a "quicky" like this on occassion but not often. I usually end up wishing I'd had more so i could hang with more than just one dancer.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    30 minutes to few hours. All depends on what kind of quality is in the club.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    Lots of variables in play, primarily what option are available. Hypothetically... 100 - 10 cover = 90 spending 90 / 2 per song = 45 song 45 * 4 mins per song = 180 mins or 3 hrs although, last time at Blush, hung out for about 2hrs and spent less than $40 total including one drink minimum, because LDs are obscenely over priced and didn't sit at the stage the whole time to avoid the ROBs that try to take 5-10 in one in a single f-ing song
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    CG, I don't usually stay long enough to take the time to visit my banks ATM 2 blocks away, so not worth the $5, in the scheme of things. But if I know I'll spend more, like if my fave is going to be there, I just hit the ATM before I get there, of course.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    20 minutes if she doesn't suck my balls.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    One to three hours. If I'm having a not so great night, I'll spend less than 100. I usually want to leave if I've been in a club three hours with nothing great happening.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    In a club where I'm finding what I like : about 30 seconds. In a club where it just ain't happening : forever.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    I can get in and out of one of my favorite clubs for about $60 with a hj with the right girl. That includes cover, a beverage and three songs. Although not much dancing is going on during those songs. Lol.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    that leaves you $90 .. and i can last a hour because with $20 lap dances best believe im not a pl so i will be picky as hell on who i choose to dance with .. but honestly i much rather go to a spot that has a $20 cover and $5 lap dances
  • 9em1
    11 years ago
    @rh48hr is that a hj outside the pants or her hand actually on yer Dick?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    9me1!When you ask rh48hr that question is your hand actually on your dick?
  • 9em1
    11 years ago
    Huh?
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    9em1 - her hand is on my dick.
  • TxVegas
    11 years ago
    I don't ever go to a club with just $100. I have gone to clubs and spent less than $100, but I would never go without having sufficient resources to have fun. Everyone has their own thoughts on what is enjoyable in a club, but for me I will generally need to have two way contact dances and $100 for the night is too restrictive.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion