tuscl

Dancer Complaints

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Monday, July 15, 2013 11:50 AM
I'm the type of PL that likes to sit and have a few drinks with the baby dolls. I buy them drinks and tip randomly for their attention. In the middle of all this, the girls will often go off and give LD's or take customers to VIP etc... Afterwards they often come back and sit with me. It occurred to me recently that dancers I sit with never complain about a customers age, gender or overall attractiveness. Additionally, upon return from VIP, I've never heard one express, verbally or non-verbally, disgust for what I am sure happened in VIP. In fact, most often they look very pleased about the cash they just made. This, after I've seen them lead some...well...very unique looking people into VIP. I've heard complaints about lack of spending, a customer's hygiene, and the spending habits of a certain ethnicity. Only a few times have I heard them complain of a customer groping too much. For those that talk some to the dancers, do you hear similar or different complaints?

21 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    The only would that I could add to what you have already covered is he doesn't like my type. i.e. black, white, Latino.
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    Are you sure you don't just have selective hearing?
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    I do think that most have enough sense to not bitch about customers, because you will quickly think that maybe she will bitch about me the same way behind my back and that will quickly shut down sales. BUT, when they are safely behind the curtain in the dressing room or someplace, then they will bitch to their dancer girlfriends about the customers. Only a few openly bitched about customers in front of me, and it was because they were too stupid, or impaired, or thought I wouldn't care because the pussy was that good. But hardly ever do they talk about other customers. Actually they are much more likely to bitch about another dancer they don't like (because that might take a sale away from the disliked dancer and put it into play for them).
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    I've found the same. They care about the $$ and nothing else from PL's.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I don't hear shit cause I've always got my dick in her little mouth and my fist in her tight ass
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Mostly I hear complaining of guys not spending money.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    They are there to make $$$ - not to meet good looking guys. I think many dancers may actually prefer the gawky/nerdy/old-guy/etc b/c they (dancer) may think he will me more desperate/needy for pussy and thus spend more.
  • azdd
    11 years ago
    As with the others, my experience has been that most dancers wont bad mouth other customers OR dancers, unless they know me well. With my many CFs, I often seek their opinions about other dancers that catch my eye, and they are usually willing to tell me who they like, who to avoid, etc., and they are secure enough in my future spending on them to give me the straight shit. I don't really care what they think of customers, so I never ask.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I listen to a dancer once and do you know what happen at the end of our conversation ? Hmmmm ? I stuck my dick in her mouth !
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Dancers talk? Who knew?
  • big_d_2011
    11 years ago
    After getting to know a few dancers about the only thing they complain about is guys who grope to much. These dancers have the kitty off limits to most and guys go for it the first few seconds of a dance. To me it is just common sense to be respectful and soon enough you will get that extra mileage you seek. They love bitching about management most of all and about other dancers.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I know a few dancers that will complain about the pl's and other dancers. I've also known these gals for some time so they're a little more comfortable expressing themselves to me than maybe someone else.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Hopefully I do not look like a complaint board. As is from time to time I do hear complaints. One dancer the other night came up to me and said, I liked you a lot better when you were drunk. I was thinking I wasn't drunk the other weekend. I just drank two extra beers than I was going to because they were only two bucks. Then I may have become a bit more carefree and probably a bit more gropy. I must have gotten a dance from her. I do not remember her after a couple of weeks. Maybe she changed clothes since then. I've heard several dancers complain about other customers. A number of dancers start treating me like one of their friends even though I do buy dances. The other complaint I sometimes hear about is when I don't remember their name but they rarely complain about it. I try not to make it obvious if I don't remember. About the worse I remember a dancer telling me she did to someone was fart in his face. She told me she pretended it was an accident and did it more than once. Another complaint I heard about was someone trying not to pay the agreed upon dance price.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I hear shitting pants can be a real hazard.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Gosh. I hear complaints all the time. Cheap/no tipping Bad smelling Groping/fingering without permission/tip Getting propositioned for "free" take out Bizarre fetish requests in the VIP I thought complaints were par for the course
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    A common complaint I heard when I went to the HiLiter in Phoenix was about this guy who gave out the most ridiculous of financial advice. A couple of girls had listened to this guy at first and lost alot of money, but after that everyone just realized what an ass clown he was and ignored him. I asked if it was txtittyfan from TUSCL and they told me "yes". I asked if his daughter worked there - again the answer was "yes". And the rest is history...
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    80+% of dancer complaints I hear are about not banking. Biggest complaint about custies (besides freeloading) is saying no to a dance in an a-hole way. Many complaints about other dancers and club staff.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    The only complaints that I uausally hear from them are about men in general. I'm pretty much the only customer that they can bitch to about the stuff you guys do (or don't do). I let them vent and give them a shoulder to cry on....then I try and nail them in VIP.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    In Canada I've hear a lot of complaints about female custies. That they keep trying to finger their junk when told not to, because "it's just between us girls". Never heard that so far in the states though.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    "That they keep trying to finger their junk when told not to, because it's just between us girls" Lol they should have asked "may I?" before diving in and then maybe bought them a refreshing snack afterwards.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I'm a big believer that women's boobs need to be handled very gently to keep them young-looking as long as possible. When dancers notice I'm being careful in that area, they start complaining about how hard a lot of custies squeeze. Could be partial/total suck up though. Some dancers complain about spanking. Some will ask repeatedly to be spanked even after I say that's not my kink.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion