tuscl

OTC girls - Do you like to concentrate on one or branch and try different ones.

Saturday, July 13, 2013 9:41 PM
As I am approaching 5 yr with my atf, I am thinking why did I not do more variety like a lot of sessions with V (my Ch 2 - hot girls I have done in vip coming soon is all about V and the otc experience I had with her). V was certainly a ten in the same class as Aly Michalka the blonde who played in the cheerleader show Hellcats. V certainly resembled Aly. Certainly I have done variety but there are some of them I wish had done more sessions with and not so many with just one atf. I am not advocating doing an otc stripper just once but say around ten sessions then start to branch out. Its in a hobbyists best interest to get variety and find one with a nice tight pussy who not only gives good service but super price. My advice is take it slow, don't waste your money on crummy girls who don't fuck good and chalk up a lot of scoring with ones who are super hot and a good fuck. I think 200-300 should get you a top notch girl - at least it does in Houston.

15 comments

• jester214
    11 years ago
    In my book a "top notch" girl doesn't fuck for $200. If she'll fuck someone for $200 then she'll fuck anybody. Top of the line doesn't fuck anybody.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    I don't know player 11, but looking at the pics of the girls in your profile, you wouldn't know "top notch" if it bit you in the ass.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    What's wrong with $200?
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    There's nothing "wrong" with $200. But I don't consider a girl who will fuck for $200 to be "Top Notch".
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    This is one mean thread...
  • KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    Truly beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I took a look at Player's women he apparently nailed and IMO these woman are far from top notch, more like bottom of the barrel, but that's just me...
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Let's say a girl will fuck you for $200 and the LV bag she wants to buy tomorrow is $1300... Do the math and book in the AM.
  • bigtimer23
    11 years ago
    Top notch is in the eyes of the beholder. In response too the topic, yes i definately like too see diffirent dancers, not only the same one over and over(isn't that what girlfriends are for?)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Nobody is impressed by your $60 crack whores, Payer11. Just makes it clear what a complete psycho you are.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Bring 6 home and 1 may stay
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    My little sister tells the truth. Preach On!
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    To address the ostensible topic at hand, if she's giving me everything I want, and the price is acceptable, I don't see much need to branch out. That's just me though; if I'm happy in my rut, I don't see much reason to venture out of it. With my SB, for all buy about the first two months of our almost three year relationship, I was exclusive with her and my wife (and the wife wasnt more than every couple of months), except for the occasional blow job. Aside from the fact that I would *rather* my wife be more interested, I felt no loss at that situation.
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    I like variety. Recently I turned down an offer from a previous OTC girl just in order to go to a club to meet a few potential new ones.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Your paying 1000 for nevada whorehouse girls makes you no winner Dougturd, just a PL. Top notch is a matter of opinion, preference. You sound silly knocking mine if you have never seen the girl or had her. A girl does not get 200 or 300 from me unless she is topnotch. Sara is from San Diego, a former cheerleader and not a dime over 200 in addition to quantity discounts. I can go as long as I want with her and happy ending a definite happening.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Payer11: "a former cheerleader" ...and current crack whore...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion