tuscl

Clubs keep the lights turned down low to make it more romantic. :)

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Nothing like walking out of the bright sun light into a club so dark that you start tripping over the furniture and then a friendly voice says let me help you. You can tell by the sound of her voice that she is female, so you let her guide you to a place to sit. It takes you a few minutes to let your eyes adjust to the darkness and then you realized that the friendly voice is attached to Miss Piggy.

More likely the clubs keep it dark so that you cannot see the imperfections of the dancers. The stretch marks, ugly faces and pimples on their asses, etc. But it also hides the customer's imperfections and does give a small amount of privacy for groping during dances.

So which do you prefer bright so that you can see her pussy lips from 20 feet away or dark so that you can't see her junk hanging out from 20 feet away?

25 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Depends on the girls SC. A little low on the lights can cover a multitude of imperfections on the dancers. Indeed, the one place I've been in that was quite bright (Cafe Risqué in north central FL) is also freaky. It is like a Denny's with naked chicks. You sort of wonder if they tell the girls "either shave or wear a hair net down there"

So I'll go with in between. Light enough to not need bat sonar when you enter during day shift (that dark covers a LOT of stripper imperfections) but not as bright as a dinner.

And the club should have hot chicks who don't NEED low lights!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If the girl is a 8.5 or higher, turn on the lights. less than that, dim the lights unless she has some really nice tits and she is trying to show me. Bright flashing lights make it hard for me to see so I can see better if I don't have bright lights in my eyes. If I'm thinking about wear sunglasses into a strip club, they have the lights too bright.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I like it dark. That way the girls can't tell how big my dick isn't until *after* it's in her mouth...
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    A corollary: If you walk into a dark club, do you know right away that extras might be more available there? Or is there a correlation?
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    This reminds me of every time I go into OG in LV on my afternoon visits. It has to be the darkest club I have ever been in, fortunately I have been so many times I have final learnt how to avoid making an ass of myself falling over the furniture (I still make an ass of myself in other ways though).

As far as the dances are concerned I prefer it darker so the chances of coping a feel either way are that much better. The downside is not getting a clear view of the pussy but it's a good trade-off.
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    I like dark...easier to play!!!
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc,

I prefer it towards the dark side.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    ^^^
    Of the force????
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Keep one in your pocket: http://www.maglite.com/product.asp
  • lotsoffun201
    11 years ago
    Agree with th OG Vegas comment.... They actually installed what looks like emergency lighting on the floor. Now you just follow the path!
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I don't care one way or another really. What pisses me off is sitting in the only seat left in the club only to have either a strobe or other blinding light shine right in my face. Its then I know why that seat was empty.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm apathetic on this one-dark or light, doesn't really matter with me. I've worked graveyard for three years and must admit that my night vision is better than before.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    zip,

That shall be left unknown. :)
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Bright lite making things with liiiight. I wanna see those imperfections because perfection is overrated. Plus I gotta ser how good looking she is and how phst her ass is
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Right on Clubber

...or should I say Darth Clubber
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Turn off the lights, light a candle...
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    If I can't tell what denomination the bills are then it's took dark.

I've seen people take some serious falls walking up to the bar at OG. Too dark in there.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    happy medium
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’ve heard this complaint on several reviews – i.e. going in the day time into a very dark SC and having difficulty with your eyes adjusting.

I rather have good lighting. I get turned on by looking and want to be able to make out the dancer well.

I was at a SC a couple of weeks ago where the small LD room barely had any lighting and one could only kinda of see the dancer’s silhouette – I like to be able to see and admire the dancer’s assets.
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    John's Hot Spot in Michigan used to allow the dancers to adjust the lighting in the VIP room before they installed the curtains on the booths. The veteran dancers learned to turn down the lights when a high mileage dance was about to occur.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Enough about the lighting. I go to clubs for women, not for lighting.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    zip,

May the F*$k be with you!
    11 years ago
    OG is over the top with their dark lighting. Done the tripping thing many times when stopping by during the day. Even at night it's difficult to see the denomination of the bill you're trying to take from your wallet. The more savvy servers have a small flashlight to help you out.

I've also been told by more than one dancer "you don't want to see what some of these girls look like in the dressing room)". Seems like they're doing it to enhance/disguise the dancers looks, not to enable extra fun.

When getting laps I do like it a little darker but not too dark that I can't see the good stuff (on her or what she's doing to me).
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    I do remember staggering a bit in The Clubhouse (Dallas) when I walked in about 1PM and couldn't see anything but the main stagelights. A helpful hand grabbed mine and led my fingers to a very moist pussy, then said, "Is that what you were trying to find?" It was a good visit, I didn't mind the dark that time.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    They keep it dark to hide the imperfections. Club I worked at some girls complained if it was too bright. And I'm sure many clubs do it to hide other activities.

Slick - love the Teddy Pendergrass line.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion