tuscl

very attractive guy going or whats appropriate wardrobe

Djscudmaster
New York
First off this isn't about Me although it happened to me in PA back in August 2003 only a few times and before 2003 in some NY clubs BUT LATELY NOT and I know two single friends that "might" fall into this but I haven't gotten them to go to the clubs and if I did it be not a solo anymore. I once wrote something similar but it never came out right and if there is any female input id appreciate it but I like males points of view too.
This is the discussion piece
The topic should have been split separate but I joined them together for this thread YALL can separate it if yall like

In this Dog eat Dog world or world of competition bragging rights or envy jealousy or even women's or religious rights or societal norms let ponder this
VERY ATTRACTIVE drop dead gorgeous or very cute single or seemingly single male or a too good to be true male(ladies know) DRESSED TO IMPRESS OR to show his Muscularity walks in to a dating mixer or party or to a club to party dance drink whatever or just check out the dj/music party and from the women who are looking to party or are single mostly all who are bunched together 75% or more constantly stare at him if not directly simultaneously bit off and on. He knows he's popular

Now if he without knowing how much money he has on him or access to walks into a Strip Club because he knows someone Male who works there or just because Curiousity or he frequents Clubs and as he is walking in from the front entrance or walking around the club to check it out or find a spot to sit stand or go to the bar etc...He notices either no one is looking at Him or paying him any mind maybe just the patrons or they(The females) are staring simultaneously like at the clubs or parties even whispering about Him. He "either". is being ignored or is having one girl after another approach him for a lap dance or some even start to bicker over who saw him first or will approach.
Here's The Points Shall he be ignored at strip clubs whilst at dance clubs or dating parties he is not. Shall a group of decent looking males whom a female can't decide who is better looking or a group of males that just bought a bottle of something or a male who bought a bottle get more attention shall less attractive males get more attention then him. Now shall He decline any or many a female from lapdances for whatever reasons or he just wants to relax enjoy the scenery or tip girls on stage or this is his first time at this club or he is talking to Male he knows who works there. Shall he be ignored next time he goes to the same club if its within the same month or say month month and a half.
SHALL Males be gawking Him or given disgusting looks if he appears more muscular then thou or is appearing popular amongst the strippers. Shall he be told to tone down his wardrobe or cover up either then and there or for next time if he appears to show more skin then usual or his muscular shape is showing.

I just want HONEST ANSWERS I know I'm gonna get flack for posting this but I'm interested in answers
BTW if your female would you approach him ignore him take him with a grain of salt tell Him he's attractive then...or what?.....Dare to respond

18 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I feel your pain,I think.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    You're too laconic.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Curt, even.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    If you understood the concept of "sentence structure" and were inclined to apply it to your writing, I might find it possible to respond. As it is however, I can't decipher your gibberish, and didn't have the patience to read through it all hoping it got better.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    This looked long but not amusing. I'm willing to read long if I'm likely to be amused. Or a short question if I can post an amusing response.

So DJscud-dude... Write something shorter. Or put aliens in it. That would be amusing
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    tl;dr

What's the short version of what the OP is asking?
  • ime
    11 years ago
    what the fuck did you just write?
    It's like when a dumb person tries to add extra words when talking to try to seem smarter.

But you wrote a fucking abortion of a post, and in this case, and in the eyes of THEM(whether male or female) having read such nonsense, Has to believe YOU may be in this case or in the case of other cases a bit of a tard.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I didn't bother reading anything but the title and let me reassure you that no matter how good looking you think you are dancers don't give a fuck. The only thing they have eyes for is how handsome your wallet is.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    A good portion of the dancers are lesbians. Doesn't matter.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    "A good portion of the dancers are lesbians. Doesn't matter"

Ya here that, lopaw? Go get 'em, girl!!!
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    A good portion of customers are gay.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    ^^You hear that juicecontainer and zipdude, a good portion of customers are gay! You two are in the majority!!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    tittyfag: "He has so many chicks chasing and drooling over him that he only considers 9s and 10s and they all pray that he will bless them with his BIG cock! "

Yet he list Payer11 as one of his #1 favorite TUSCLers to meet in person. Yes, Payer11, of $60 crack whore fame. Don't get why a guy who scores all these 9s and 10s without paying would want to hang with Payer11...
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    So, what you're saying is that when this "friend" of yours enters an establishment people either a) ignore him or b) don't ignore him? I don't understand. What's option C?

Nobody cares what you look like. 75% of the dancers don't, they just want your money and assume that you're a d-bag since you're there in the first place, wearing a muscle-T or under armor or whateverthefuck you were implying. The other customers aren't gossiping about you, they're too busy doing strip club things.

As a female, I would give him the standard 3-song conversation to see if he's worthwhile/going to spend money on me and then move on to greener pastures if not SINCE I'M AT WORK AND IT'S NOT A SINGLE'S MIXER.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Tl; dc
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Duomaxwell- HAHA...way to tell it like it is
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    After reading the mess of a thread, first off you ssked this before. I think u even copied paste this. Anyway, whatever your asking because I never saw a question but they like your presidents not you.

Jackslash - after I looked up that word I laughed so hard. Nice sarcasm. Im using that in conversatoon

Duomaxwell - so what about the other 25%?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I agree with Duo, most dancers just want to make money and aren't working at the strip club trying to get a date.
    You can wear some baggy clothes and not shave at all but if you don't stink or look filthy but spend some money, the dancers will flock over to you. Debating the whole issue seems pointless to me. If It's a small club where there aren't many dancers and they have regulars to tend to, you can sit alone for a while.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion