tuscl

Bring a change of clothes if wanting to cum multiple times?

bman77
Maryland
This question is for those that enjoy ejaculating during a lapdance. I've recently gone to my favorite club-Player Club in Baltimore, finished during a dance and felt I'd like to go again as the evening was over in less than an hour, only problem is the big wet spot, any of you guys ever bring a change of clothes, switch out and go back for seconds, or do you like to sit back, have a few cold ones, let things air dry for a good hour and then try again? On one occasion I did bring a girl back after i'd finished once and just told her i'd spilled beer on myself, she didn't believe it and I got a lousy dance.

7 comments

• fastscrs
    11 years ago
    I just go to the men's room and use paper towels to pat the pants. It works pretty well. If no one's there and they have an air dryer you can use that too..anyway, it doesn't seem to take too long to dry and a dark club helps hide it too.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    A dancer told me LDK'ing happens to her frequently. Proper etiquette is to apologize and let her know so she doesn't get your schizzle all over her ass or hands. The other option is to wear a condom.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’ve never CIPed and usually don’t partake in extras.

But yeah – if you area CIPer, a backup pair of slacks is def a good idea.

About 2 or 3 months ago, I went into a pretty high mileage club down here in Miami – it was a late Fr. afternoon and I was up (figuratively and literally) for a good long monger visit.

I got dances from 3 different dancers soon after I walked in. I was getting a wall dance with the 3rd (it was a black club) when she started reaching into my pants and jerking me like an All-Pro. I wanted to stop her b/c I did not want and Exxon Valdez incident; but she was too good – I couldn’t say no.

I was already very aroused from the various dances and was backed up from not having slapped the monkey in a few days. The All-Pro made me cum so hard that my knees buckled (I was getting a wall dance at the time).

I wear thin cotton sweat pants (+ commando) and all that backed up cum got all stuck in my cotton sweats. No way that shit was going to dry and all that sticky cum get “unstuck”. I wanted to SC more but ended up having to go home to change pants (I subsequently hit two different SCs later that night but would’ve liked to stay at the one I was at – didn’t go back to that one afterwards b/c it gets crazy on weekend eves).
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Mais non Jus-soixante-huit. Pas l'homosexualite!

Seriously though...if you wanna do LDK style right you should bring in LDK to tell you how.

And you're not supposed to apologize to the stripper. You offer her a tip if she cleans you up! Jeez...do I have to tell you folks everything?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I generally only LDK when I have a condom on, but there have been times when girls have reached in and pulled it off to give me an HJ, so I also try and have some paper towel HANDY (great pun, yeah?) for when that happens.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I generally only LDK when I have a condom on, but there have been times when girls have reached in and pulled it off to give me an HJ, so I also try and have some paper towel HANDY (great pun, yeah?) for when that happens.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Excuse me while I throw on a new pair of shorts so you can jack me off again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion