tuscl

Multiple girls one club

ime
Fuck Joe Biden
Thursday, July 4, 2013 10:58 AM
I dont have a CF per say but more like 2 girls at one club I like. Actually 3 now as one from another club told me she hss switched to the club I like the best. Dancers tend to be a bit territorial over customers. Ultimately it's up to me but I like them all,
but different girls on different days. This is all ITC and I want to keep them in play/rotation as I like variety. How fldo you guys handle this situation?

12 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Damn the torpedos. Full speed ahead. You are bound to piss some of them off but it will usually be short term and they will be back for the money. If not, it's their loss.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ ime: I used to club the way you do. I had plenty of money to spend then. Now, not so. When I did, it wasn't a problem to get dances with four or five girls in the same trip to a club. Now, I strategically plan my club trips so that I go when only one fave is on shift at a time.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    what shadow said. xATF apparently want me to start spending on here again despite the previous fallout and long hiatus. Ha ha ha.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    My best friend and I share a regular (and usually have the same schedule) and he either gets champagne rooms with both of us at the same time or whichever one he feels like and gives the other one a "go away" tip. It works out nicely.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Hmm I wonder what its like to have strippers be territorial over me
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I want a steady ATF or very favored dancer. I don't need variety. A steady ATF knows me very, very well & I know exactly what to expect from her.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    I understand your point of view Alucard it seems to be shared by many on the forum. I guess I am at the point where I haven't put one above the rest yet.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    What shadow said.

I don't really keep faves anymore, but when I did I did't keep multiple faves in one club. Too messy. I preferred to keep one fave in multiple clubs.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I do have multiple favs but I usually only see one or two on a given night. I do remember a couple of years ago I saw like 8 at the same time. I just pick and choose and if I get tired or skip out, the dancers who took too long to find me miss out.
    Sometimes they can't find me because other dancers are keeping me busy. Sometimes I move and sit in a part of the club where they aren't looking.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I don't think there are a standard set of trick in the Custy Hustle Hut that will domesticate a wild stripper, or this or any other variety. Like all human interactions, you have to decide if what your putting in and what your putting up with are worth what you're getting out of it.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ ibbaicnl: "domesticate a wild stripper." Hilarious !!!
  • igloo9999
    11 years ago
    I've never had multiple CFs at the same place. There has always been 2 or 3 girls at each club that I prefer BUT 1 is always gonna rank above the others. The 'interesting' times were when I got dances from my CF at the club where my GF worked. Luckily they always worked different shifts but the GF always heard about it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion