tuscl

The reason I club

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
So this afternoon I end up stopping by a local dive SC that I have not been to in months. As expected the club is dead with few dancers and even fewer PL's.

I sit sipping my drink and the dancers eventually start sauntering in. As expected at this club during the day, the talent is sweet but looks level is about a 4 to a 6. I get a few nice dances from a few of the ladies.

Out of nowhere, an attractive (young, hispanic) dancer approaches me and asks for a dance. As she is dancing, I am slowly figuring out that the honey is not just attractive but she is fucking amazingly beautiful. I'm reluctant to use the term "10" but nothing else would do this doll justice.

The floor LD's are nice but nothing special. The whole duration I'm wondering if she has any idea how fine she is. I'm sure she knows she's fine but I doubt she really knew just how stunning because, if she did know, she would be working in a different club getting rich fast.

We go to VIP. She's so fine, I'm not expecting much because my luck with really really fine dancer's in VIP has been less than remarkable. At this point I really didn't care how it went in VIP I just want to get closer to her.

VIP starts off slow and sweet. With each passing song this honey gets more sensual and intimate. I'm kind of caught of guard by the direction this takes and just roll with it. Total mind blowing GFE experience. Without doubt, I will remember this day the rest of my life.

Nothing even close to this has happened in my last twenty SC visits. I doubt anything like this will happen in my next twenty visits. Perhaps it will never happen again at all. Even if I hook up with the doll again, I know it won't be this good.

This is why I club.

17 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I club b/c I’m “hornly”.

“hornly” => “horny + lonely”
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Based on what you said, this seemed like one of your best SC experiences, so I was hoping you'd go into more detail on what happened. But I guess we'll have to leave that to imagination.

Oh, and Latinas are the best! :)
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    It's been hot in Phoenix. Did the heat get to "Lone Wolf"?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I club because I like to fuck strippers. Like txtittyfan's daughter. In the ass.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I club for nights like last night. Same club as 100 other times. Same dancer as 100 other times. Same Champagne Room as 100 other times. Different reaction. BBFS; multiple orgasm night; appreciative attitude from my ATF. Reminded me why she's my ATF and CF..
  • curiositycat
    11 years ago
    I club because of the beautiful women with amazing bodies who ooze sensuality and confidence. Its like a drug to be enthralled and interact with each one. Each leave a pleasant memory to grin about in the boredom of they day.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I go to strip clubs when I don't think of anything better to do.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    I go to strip clubs to drink and watch sports
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I go to strip clubs to shit
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I go to strip clubs cause I can't get enough of $6 waters & $8 sodas.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    The juvenile Crazyjoe joins Juicebox69 on my ignore list.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    3leggedman- Great job. Hopefully Founder will ban juicebox if he hasn't yet...he has been dormant for a couple of days.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Don't wolves hunt in packs?
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    Nobody goes to SC's to get great live advice from the bathroom troll?

I go because my wife is old and saggy and I like to see a young hot body on occasion...and if possible...play with said young hot body.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    For sex.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Not getting any at home?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Nope. But then, if you'd been paying attention, you'd already know that. And why.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion