tuscl

making it rain?

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Sunday, June 30, 2013 2:54 PM
How many dollar bills are usually thrown (or whatever) to be classified as 'rain'? I've not done it yet, how many of you guys participate in this activity?

20 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I think you should post your question on [view link] :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Actually I don’t partake so I don’t know. I would think it varies w/ perhaps a common amount being $20 so it is a shower and not a tip. But for the ones that “really want to make a statement” – would not surprise me if they make it storm with 100 singles?
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I've occasionally done this when I'm really attracted to the girl and her stageshow is good. It is usually around 20 bucks for me.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    NukeyBoyNukem: "It is usually around 20 bucks for me" ...But since that was NukeyBoy's discretionary income for an entire month, he decided to try and seem like sophisticated man of the world after that, and save a little money at the same time, by tossing 20 Yen in the future instead.
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    20 seems too little for a rainstorm. I personally would never make it rain. I also would never shout, "Everyone look at me," which is kinda the same thing.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Enough to make you feel like a fool on Monday.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Why don’t you just take it literally and actually throw a bucket of water on her. I think that would actually go over very well especially in a black club. :)
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Never done it and never plan too. But I've seen it a few times and it always looks like $100 in singles to me. I've even counted a few times to "verify" and my counts have always come out around 100, so....
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    100 singles should be the smallest amount....my record to date is 700 singles all at once...the idea is to show off and tell the other pls you got the money to blow and you just dont give a flying fuck
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I think 100 singles. To throw out ten and calling that rain is being a cheap A. I once observed this at Ritz Houston. I was sitting at my table on the first floor and another VIP member (comes in there regularly) with a stripper by each side and a drink in his hand was on the balcony overlooking the stage where a girl was dancing. He basically emptied close to a shoebox of $1 bills with a couple of fives and tens thrown in. It was at least 100 bills and rained down on the very happy girl. All the girls in the club were either laughing or looking on jealous. One of the gals upstairs said to the girl dancing "cmon up were having a party." Another guy came to the railing held up what looked like a coupe of Bens said "ladies, its time to party." I don't think it was just drinks either. The girl I was sitting with (we were about to go to viP) said "its a couple of whales who come in here and party with 2 or 3 girls they pick out and it can go on awhile or they take the girls home with them." The Ritz upstairs VIP is a very plush area with a bar, gaming machines, and all kind of couches where a girl can make a couch fort. The VIP membership is lifetime and approximately $850-900 I believe. It entitles the member to free entry to the club, VIP (otherwise 120), and CR. The club also has a state of the art sportsbar (mancave) area and an outdoor patio where girls will be sunbathing and available. The downstairs CR has several individual rooms with a love seat, end table, adjustable lighting, and a real door (for privacy). You can befriend them on FB and c all kinda photos of hot girls and specials. Even the waitresses are hot. When I am out of town and some ROB stripper tries to sell me "$500 half hour in VIP deal" I just LMAO. I know what a real VIP deal really is.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I think making it rain is tasteless, crude and gauche.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Seems like the consensus is 100 singles to make it rain with 20 being perhaps just a drizzle
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    So the consensus is that NukeyBoy was his $20 stack was a drizzler?
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    On [view link] they have a "make it rain" machine located above the stage. It costs $100. Not sure if the club takes their cut from it and then makes it rain with the rest or if the full $100 gets dispensed from the machine.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I've never made it rain. I know a couple of dancers who actually don't like it when patrons make it rain.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    you might also read this from 2 years ago. Superdude did a great job. [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Damn – that post by SuperDude was a dissertation – remind me never to get into an intellectual argument w/ SuperDude :)
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    If I have a hundred bucks in my pocket, I'm gonna go to a specific local spot where three songs and a $40 tip will get me a better than average blow job. If I've got another $40 or 50, I'll get the half hour VIP and a comfortable couch on which to fuck. Fuck making it rain. I'll take a good nut over attention whoring every damn day of the week.
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    If for some crazy reason I wanted to tip a dancer $100 for her stage show, I would do it by tucking a $100 bill into her g-string (or cleavage, or hand, according to local custom). And I would tell her why I was doing it. Flinging singles... that's just odd.
  • [view link] is back! Well, sort of . . . . Initially launched many years ago, [view link] went offline for several years for various reasons. The owner is rebuilding the site in a new forum format. It will take some time to repopulate the club listings since many of the previous ones listed have closed. It will also take time to remarket the site and gain users. Please be patient. [view link] should be ready to go in early 2022. In the meantime, you can visit the site, join, and start posting black strip clubs that you know of and your reviews in the respective categories. Feel free to share [view link] with others to help the site grow users!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion