tuscl

Rachel from Spearmint Rhino Vegas

Clackport
Washington
Sunday, June 30, 2013 10:55 AM
I was looking at the Spearmint Rhino Las Vegas website and I saw the dancer "Rachel". Holy shit! She is definitely one of the hottest strippers I've ever seen at first glance. She is a 10 in my eyes. What do the rest of you think about her? When I say I like exotic looking women she is definitely what I am talking about. I sure hope I get to meet her when I hit up Rhino in December. [view link] Serenity is pretty fucking hot too. She is usually not my type, but I would put her in the 9 to 9.5 range. What do you all think?

32 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    I think you should pay a visit and run some of your wicked ass game on her and see if you can bang her for free. Be sure to report back here with the results. (Oh, and since you probably can't afford airfare to Vegas, just put your mother or sister up as collateral to me, and I may extend you a loan.) As for you rating of Rachel, I'd put her at 7 tops, although I do agree with you that Serenity is 9 to 9.5.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Serenity is my favorite. MiMi is good too. Of course I like blondes.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Becky and Kaitlynn are pretty hot. But my fave is Kara Zor-L. They don't put her pics up, but she is off the hook!!!
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I like October, she's a 10 IMO
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I'd be satisfied with any of them. Becky and October stood out to me.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Memphis for me!!
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I've never looked at the SR website. Those girls are hot enough to dance at Bourbon Street Circus in Phoenix.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    They all look good to me, but Rachel is definitely my fav
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Truthfully none of them did it for me. They all had fake tits and I'm sure the pics were professional glamour shots. Reminded me of Christal.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    All fine. Colorado would empty my wallet. Must be great club if it comes with millage.
  • ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    Thumbs up!
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Corvus- Some people may argue that the girls at SR Vegas are hotter than the girls at Bourbon. I haven't been to Bourbon, but I've been the SR Vegas once, and I can tell you none of the girls at SR were less than a 8. There were quite a few 10's. Lone_Wolf- unfortunately the mileage isn't great at Rhino. Of course there are a few girls that are the exception. Overall it's just a place where you overpay for great eye candy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Often times the girls one sees on the SC websites one will not see when they actually visit the SC. Now LV clubs may be different. But even then, if they are so hot as to be the ones featured on the website; chances are they’ll either be taken up by whales or you/I won’t be able to afford them.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Papi says "Often times the girls one sees on the SC websites one will not see when they actually visit the SC." This is very true. I've been to the Vegas Rhino and its one of those clubs that has so many dancers working, that your chances of bumping into one you saw on the website is slim to none
  • MikeP2
    11 years ago
    Hottest women that I have ever seen work at SR LV. My personal favorite is Alabama.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Then get your ass to Phoenix and see, if for no other reason than science.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I'd definitely have to give the edge to BSC. Plus the prices are lower and there is less of a hustle factor.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Not that hustle factor is much a concern for the NukeyBoyNukem since he runs "never pay" game and just generally lives, breathes, eats, and even shits game.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    Ranukam, yes she is gorgeous. Very close thing between her and Serenity, Serenity has a slightly better figure but that is being very picky. Seeing many girls like Serenity and Rachel in Rhino at Vegas is one of the reasons I go so often.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    How come there aren’t any black chicks on their website – wth? They just lost my business :)
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    Papi, the prettiest black stripper I have ever seen works at Rhino in LV, she also has one of the hottest bodies I have ever seen on any girl stripper or civilian.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    ^ Oh – ok – maybe I’ll visit :)
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Last time I was in SR there were 0 black dancers.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    When I hit up Rhino there were over a hundred girls, but not a single one of them were black.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Don't you mean "was black"?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    It looks like londonguy was the only to see the elusive black dancer :)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I met a black girl when I was at the SR the time before last. She did the latch onto you as soon as you walk through the door and then don't go away for 20 minutes no matter how many times you say "no thanks" or give monosyllabic answers to all her questions things. I didn't buy a dance from her and she made some very rude comment and then walked off. Hopefully they fired her ass!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    ^ you just should have told her your name is not Papi_Chulo
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Cheesy of them to put only white women on their website. They are all second to none looks-wise though.
  • azdd
    11 years ago
    I've been to SR-Vegas and Bourbon St., in Phoenix although probably 200 visits to Bourbon over the last 30 years, and only a handful at the Rhino. The difference with the Rhino is the sheer volume of playmate level hotties. With Bourbon you have a much better chance of finding a favorite and actually seeing her again when you return. The Rhino is a tourist trap in my opinion. Not that it's not awesome, but the environment is completely different than Bourbon. Of course their website photos are going to look incredible, but good luck finding any of those girls working, or if they are, good luck seeing them actually walking the floor looking for customers to buy LDs. I've had fun with all the candy at the Rhino, but I prefer Bourbon for consistency.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Yeah it's pretty much a tourist trap but I'm willing to bet it holds its own with any club in terms of quality dancers.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    The dancer Becky has a similar face to a dancer that wanted me to buy her a drink. The dancer sitting with me looked a lot better than this fuzzy picture though. Really need to see hi res naked pics to get a better impression. I remember talking to dancers who have worked at one club for years that I have visited for years and we never met before. I agree it is unlikely you'll see the dancers on a club's website walking around in the club. Hopefully the quality of dancers is similar to what they show on their web site. In many East coast clubs I visit, they pick the best looking dancers or models for the web site and then you see a bunch of ordinary looking girls working. Then you get lucky if you spot a few good looking ones. Unless I pick times to visit when they aren't working. I do see a larger number of higher quality girls in tourist towns like Myrtle Beach.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion