tuscl

Has a dancer ever found a spot where you are ticklish and did you manage to stop

One dancer tries to repeatedly kiss me where I'm ticklish and joked about it being funny and joked about telling another dancer but then said she wouldn't. I only recently found out I'm ticklish in one spot. She doesn't try it until I stop getting lap dances. I guess she is playing around after the lap dances are over.

Have you run into this problem?

I have found a dancer before who was ticklish in one spot. I couldn't resist tickling her during lap dances. It might have been her tits when they were touched a certain way. I thought that was funny at the time. I guess Karma strikes in mysterious ways.

4 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I'd say that is OK if your dick is ticklish. :)
  • thenumber10
    11 years ago
    I am pretty ticklish in general. Most of the girls just tease a little or so and that's not bad. But I had one that literally attacked me tickling me aggressively. I had to grab her wrists and basically pinned her again the wall of the dance booth to make her stop. Was not fun.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Lol no...this hasn't happened.

Shark hunter....you always have the most off the wall/outlandish thread questions. And that's not a diss, just an observation

That's what your known for on TUSCL. Oh, and your double and triple posts.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Not at the sc but whenever I get a massage and the girl gets to the soles of my feet, I start to squirm and kick and laugh. Why do we laugh when we get tickled?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion