georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.

24 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Everyone should be packing
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I keep it old school-I pack a straight razor in my boot.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Love it. Great example of the value of the second amendment. Definitely think more people should exercise these rights.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Just a little off the sides.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    That was down the street from my ex's house! His friend was working the parking lot and told the guy that he should be careful because it gets wild and the guy was like, "I'm always packing." And showed his friend his gun and then 10
    minutes later he shot someone.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Repeal the 2nd Amendment & confiscate & destroy all GUNS
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    You can have my shoes when you pry them from my cold, dead toes.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago

alucard “You are HEARTLESS!!!”
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Anybody need a shave?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Well that saves the expense of a trial.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Don't bring a knife to a gunfight-20 foot rule often negates the gun. Fun to say, but according to law enforcement, not reality. There are lots of pros/cons to the 20 foot rule. I don't have all day to research it all.
    In the words of Al Swearengen, "I do my best work close in."
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Al Swearengen was a badass, though Seth Bullock would beat his ass in any fair fight.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Now I'm gonna have to watch some Deadwood when I get a chance, still working through Sopranos in honor of Gandolfini.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ thanks for sharing, jestie, but I kinda get the feeling nobody cares what particular tv show you are watching tonight.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I liked that 2 guys in line shot at this perp!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Deadwood kicks ass!
  • ime
    11 years ago
    "Al Swearengen was a badass, though Seth Bullock would beat his ass in any fair fight."

Al Swearengen doesn't fight fair, and no one can match his use of the word cocksucker
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Let's be honest-who ever fought fair? There's is always something that makes most fights unfair.
    I learned how to fight because bullies didn't fight fair. That's also one of the reasons that I'm not for the anti-bully lobby.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    that's weird it works when I click the link. I guess go to youtube search for Deadwood's Favorite Word and it should work
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    "Al Swearengen doesn't fight fair, and no one can match his use of the word cocksucker"

I was really just referencing the one time they actually fought when Bullock was winning until Dan Dority hit him from behind after having been told to stay out of it.

The link worked for me.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    ^^^i thought you meant because Swearengen was about to stab him in the back during the fight in the mud when the he stops and yells Welcome to Deadwood to whoever it was who just came into town. Hearst maybe. It's been a while I need to rewatch
  • ime
    11 years ago
    your right jester i forgot about the Dan part and it was mrs. bullock coming to town. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y07h4mR2z…
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Yup. Swearengen later blames his inability to stab Bullock on the kid.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion