tuscl

Names, and not dancer names.

Clubber
Florida
Today during work I called a customers support group and talked with Britney. Just the name and voice painted a picture of a hot woman. Just one of those names that does that for me when coupled with a nice voice.

Anyone have names that do that for them? Another for me is Rebecca.

24 comments

• SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    Jason and Mike for me
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Back in "65 while stationed in Japan, I did a 90 TDY assignment to the military telephone overseas switch board. There was a female operator at the switchboard in Okinawa that sound sweet & sexy. We could not exchange names, Just operator numbers. At Christmas time we got a group photo of the Okinawa operators with the operator numbers. She was a fugly Army WAC. What a let down.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Melissa & Krissy & Mary.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I know a Melissa. Heather and a number of other names work after I see a pretty girl.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Tiffany, Jessica & Jennifer.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I had a sweet sexy voice on the soeaker once at a McD drive thru once and when I got to the window she was like 300 pounds
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    lopaw,

Those would never work for me. I know many with those names and none would work for me. I speak to one Jennifer most days. She is at my companies US headquarters and I've met her. OK, but nothing special.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    That reminded me why it is not good to eat there
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Carrissa
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Hillary......Gillian.......Penelope........Samantha (assuredly not 'Sam')

• Clubber
    11 years ago
    fa,

Samantha, a good one. Although I did know one in HS that went by Sam, and she was a hottie.

Hillary, NEVER!!!
  • nickifree
    11 years ago
    Bridgette and Amber for me. Never saw a Bridgette who wasn't a complete hottie. Same goes for girls name Heather.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Seems like the sweet voices now all belong to jolly ol fuglies
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Esta,

One of the worst things is like sc mentioned. I once spoke often during work with a woman in Framingham, MA. She sounded so great! When I found out I needed to go up there for work, I told here and we set a dinner date. I wish I'd not done that until I met her. Since I had made the date, I followed through, but I had trouble keeping dinner down with her across the table, but didn't need a doggie bag since I had the dog with me! TERRIBLE evening!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Vanessa, Veronica, Victoria, Valeria-V for Victory.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Slick,

Very vivacious variety of vixens.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Hahahahaha.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Lol Clubber
  • rogertex
    11 years ago
    Erika !

My dentist is Erika.
    The hot girl at the gym is Erika.
    I get my haircuts from stylist named Erika.
    I flirt with the Erikas although I have never gotten physical.

.... now if I meet a dancer with that name !
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    "I'm in love with Mary Jane, she's my main thang.
    She makes me feel alright, she makes my heart sing."
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    This is a little off topic. One of my favorite dancer's real name is Oignita. I fully understand why she uses a stage name. :)
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc,

How the f&%$ would one even pronounce that?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Clubber - It took me awhile. LOL.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    When I was in college, I had the odd habit of dating girls named Michelle. Over time, as I went to strip clubs, I have met my fair share of strippers whose real name is Michelle, including several ATF-like dancers. Maybe if I ever got married, I'll marry a Michelle. Unless it's an Olivia.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion