tuscl

I'm done being a PL.

Thursday, June 27, 2013 5:09 AM
Today I made a promise to myself, if it came down to never having pussy again and having to pay for it, I guess I'll have to part my way with the pussy.

51 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    OK. You can drink Busch beer. :)
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    What a coincidence! I promised myself always to pay for pussy!
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    Sounds like this guy will no longer get pussy....even with civilians a date today will cost $250
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    @ jackslash- lol...you're awesome man. @ Jack Frost- not even close to that much, hope you were joking
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Good luck, dalex! And don't worry, there are plenty of us here who will pick up your slack.
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    Unfortunately @dalex being a PL is more of a state of mind than participation in any specific avocation. I think we all know civi's who are pathetic looser's out there who are not "paying" for pussy outright but paying through the nose nonetheless. So IMO if you change your state of mind about acquiring pussy through financial transactions you can still hit the clubs and have fun doing it. Just a thought...
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    Govikins sorry I'm for real i treat my wife to the best since I do sleep around on her
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    You know you pay for it one way or another. Fuck buddies are only in the movies. See @JackFrost9 above he is right about the cost of a date! Dinner and drinks = $60 at least even at a cheap place like Applebee's (yuck), movie $30 to $40 minimum or club $50 to $75, nightcap and dessert $25. You usually have to do that twice for any results. Even if you get by with 2 dinner and movie (very high school of you) you down $200 before you get down! Plus the strings that she will immediately tie around your balls! Face it you were a "player" you would not have gone to a club to begin with. You are either unwilling to play the game and prefer no strings or are not good at the game.
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    I knew a guy that gave up pussy...we called him a homosexual. LOL You might be frustrated now but you'll be back as soon as the urge hits you.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Tiredtraveller layeth the smack down for the championship!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Doubt dalex will last 48 hrs.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Tiredtraveler wins in a 12 round knockout !
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    I'll jerk off for rest of my life then.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    One, dalex if you think you are a pl, then tough news buddy, your not going to stop. Dont just talk about it , be about it. And jackfrost has no game if he racks up 250 in one date with a civi (unless its cipriani, then that's justifiable)
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    oh I know it's about being about it. and I am.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Loser
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    Some of you guys have obviously been out of the civvi dating game waaaay too long if you think a date typically costs 2-250 and up. Yeah, its costs money too but those numbers are so ridiculous, you'd think it was the farmer guy talking.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Words from a headstrong young man. He may see things differently in time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Paying for “it” does not necessarily mean you can’t get it w/o paying – paying means you can often get it right when you want to and from whom you want to (vs. whom you are able to get it from) & w/ no strings attached. You pay for food don’t you? Well pussy is almost as much of a genuine need. You may just need to find the right provider that does it for you.
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    A mother is in the kitchen making dinner for her family when her daughter walks in. “Mother, where do babies come from?” The mother thinks for a few seconds and says, “Well dear, Mommy and Daddy fall in love and get married. One night they go into their bedroom, they kiss and hug, and have sex.” The daughter looks puzzled so the mother continues, “That means the daddy puts his penis in the mommy’s vagina. That’s how you get a baby, honey.” The child seems to comprehend. “Oh, I see, but the other night when I came into your room you had daddy’s penis in your mouth. What do you get when you do that?” “Jewelry, my dear. Jewelry.” This is a cute example on the truth that even in marriage the man still pays for sex
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    You can't put a price on love ... unless you're Book of Odds' probability expert Ian Stanczyk, who put pen to paper and worked out that love comes at a cost of $250 per date. What's running up the bill? Ian writes: "A nice meal and drinks for two at a decent restaurant, with tip, is likely to run you about $100 even. Two movie tickets, plus junior mints and drinks: 25 bucks, give or take a few. Throw in another $5 for cab fare, parking, gas, whatever, and you're looking at a cool $130 for a shot at Ms. Right." In Ian's storyline, the guy wants to impress, so he's footing the bill. But wait! Even if you get a second jumbo box of Junior Mints halfway into the movie, that still doesn't add up to $250 out of his pocket. But "opportunity cost" does! "As you're taught in econ 101," Stanczyk continues, "every action in life comes with an opportunity cost -- i.e. the value of what you've foregone in favor of whatever it is you're doing." Oh, Ian, you had us at "Econ 101." Time is money, the romance economist says, and you can use an hourly wage to do the math: The average salary is just under $60,000 per year, about $30 an hour, so that four-hour dinner and a movie will cost him the cash-equivalent of $120. Throw in those movie tickets and dinner, and he's shelling out $250 on your date, or roughly a third of his disposable income. Three dates a week and he's broke (and probably 50 lbs. heavier from all that buttered popcorn). The worst news for the poor schmucks that are just looking to get laid? They'd save money if they just hired a hooker. The odds that you'll sleep with him on the first date are about 6.06, which means he'd need to value sex at $1,515 for the investment to be worthwhile. This writer's last lay was barely worth with the leg shave with a $1.99 BIC razor, let alone $1,515, so hey, maybe doing the math would have been a good idea. How much do you spend on a date? We're counting hours -- and money spent on body-hair removal -- here, ladies. From the website called "lemondrop"
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    "Some of you guys have obviously been out of the civvi dating game waaaay too long if you think a date typically costs 2-250 and up. Yeah, its costs money too but those numbers are so ridiculous" That depends entirely on where you are and what kinda date you go on. Not to long ago I shelled out $100 for show tickets and $130ish for dinner on a first date.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    not to sure about those numbers the average worker does not have a salary of $60k in the United States. The number I found in a quick search says the average household income is just barely over $50k [view link]
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    "Some of you guys have obviously been out of the civvi dating game waaaay too long if you think a date typically costs 2-250 and up. Yeah, its costs money too but those numbers are so ridiculous, you'd think it was the farmer guy talking." Amen. These cats are trippin. You can take a girl out on a NICE date for far less than that. @ jester- that's not typical, though. Most people aren't spending close to that much money taking a girl out on ONE date.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Whatever happened to picnics at the park and a trip to the drive-in? @dalex - if you don't want to pay for sex, don't pay for sex! Declaring that to a forum where a majority of the participating members DO pay for sex probably isn't a good place to find a support group, however. I don't think that someone paying for sex makes them a PL,, it's the attitude they take towards it and the people that they interact with. A guy that's a total misogynist asshole is just as pathetic as a guy that lets someone walk all over him.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    It depends on several factors: How hot she is? How old she is? Etc. A hot 30+ (age) woman that has been exposed to the finer things in life is not going to be impressed by Applebee’s. If one is young; does not have much money; and has not been exposed on a somewhat regular basis to more upscale outings; he may not really understand how a date can get this expensive – IMO. Most people; especially the older ones; will often drink on dates (besides dinner) in order to unwind or perhaps feel less nervous – you can believe that one pays a premium on drinks and establishments often make their biggest profits on drinks. So a nice dinner; in a nice place; plus drinks; and then a good tip (don’t wanna look cheap) – can def add up.
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    Some of you boys are just fuckin cheap
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Hell yea im cheap ! $5 lapdancess and $50 blowjobs sign me the fuck up !
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    Option 1: Get some 'free' pussy. After awhile she insists on getting married to keep things going. Get a little more 'free' pussy maybe unit a little accident comes along. Then she takes half of all your financial assets + monthly support payments. You got no pussy, no money to find a different pussy, and maybe one weekend a moth visitation. Option 2: Pay per session. To each their own, but IMO the cost/benefit analysis seems to favor option 2.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I recall a scene in a movie where the actress played a “pro” – the line from her to the PL was: “if you want love; read a novel – if you want me; get in bed” Similarly – if you want love; get an S.O. – if you want pussy; get a pro
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    "@ jester- that's not typical, though. Most people aren't spending close to that much money taking a girl out on ONE date." My point was it's really not all that ridiculous and can be fairly routine depending on certain factors. "A hot 30+ (age) woman that has been exposed to the finer things in life is not going to be impressed by Applebee’s." Great point. "Whatever happened to picnics at the park and a trip to the drive-in?" They still have drive-ins? But I do appreciate your acceptance of a cheap date Duo. Only thing better is when they insist on paying.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Yeah, there's one right outside of Baltimore. It's like a triple feature for $7 or something close to. Cute dates are better than expensive, thoughtless ones IMO.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    What doesn't cost money?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    So far Duo is hot; has a high sex drive; and doesn’t mind inexpensive dates.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Duo must be 400lbs lol !
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    ^ it's true, and I don't think you're ready for this jelly.
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol got to love a girl that can laugh. Dou you can get in my pink panties any day
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "What doesn't cost money?" Breathing yet, UNLESS the Airlines start to charge for that. LOL
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Good point, Alucard. I heard that Boxer & Feinstein want to start taxing oxygen.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    The last time I went out to dinner with a woman, She took me to a steak & sushi place for my 71st birthday and she paid and she is half my age.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Hey Shallowcat,her B-Day is the 5th of next [view link] some respect like she did.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    @Duo Interesting, don't think there are any drive-in's anywhere near here. Honestly though while most women would claim to love the "cute" date, 9 times out of 10 they'll be equally as thrilled by something more traditional and/or costly. Personally I don't think 'thoughtful' and 'expensive' have to be exclusive.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Dalex I think maybe you are just lonely, and you are trying to solve that problem with strippers. Like trying to get a ham sandwich at a kosher deli. The nicer strippers will just move on to the next table, cause they know they can't really satisfy you. The robs will take advantage of your unrealistic desires. Commercial sex serves only to forget your problems for a while, not to solve them. I would not want to be serious about a woman who is some blob getting impressed by somebody else spending money. If she cares about money, she either will have her own, or she's a dim bulb. There are nice, dumb people, but I can't help but get bored with them quickly. A younger, smart woman may not have money yet, but she'll be confident she can get her own, won't be looking for some guy with money. Unless she wants to clean him out quick and then ditch him.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Lol good luck with that.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @dalex: "I'm done being a PL." No you're not. If you're contemplating giving up pussy, then you're just entering a whole new strata of PL-dom. Good pussy, no matter the source, is going to cost you, whether in terms of actual cash outlay or in terms of time and effort (which equate to money in a very real sense anyway). Learn to deal with it.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Dalex is chasing dick around now
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Must say I don't understanding the hate dalex is generating here. Seems to me he is trying to make a positive move and we should wish him the best and that he succeeds.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @tittyfag: I think you are mistaking him having said some egotistical and loserish things in the past with him being that way overall. dalex seems one of the very few on here is quite aware and honest that he does have flaws and is a mixed bag overall. He does seem to acknowledge that some of the things he said and felt were off and wants to move away from it. Also even if he was everything you said, and there was no mitigation, we should still wish him well on moving in the direction of what he considers something positive for himself. Most people never want to change at all, no matter what.
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    Sounds like delax got saved by the lawd
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I don't hear the fat lady singing yet. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I don't see anything "positive" about forgoing pussy. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion