tuscl

At Least Hernandez had a Good Reason for Killing

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
At least Patriots player Aaron Hernandez had a good reason for killing his friend:

" Hernandez, the prosecutors said, felt betrayed; Lloyd, who had been dating his fiancée's sister, had talked to some people Hernandez “had troubles with” when the men were out together on June 14."

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/27/sports…

His friend's offense appears to have occurred at the Desire strip club, from which police took surveillance video.

10 comments

• ime
    11 years ago
    What a fucking moron
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Some young men today are not being raised right. $40,000,000 in legal money and he caps a guy for being dissed. A fucking stupid crybaby.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Idiots. Idiots. Idiots. It's interesting that so many NFL players end up doing thuggish ruggish bullshit once they've made it when it was football in the first place that kept them away from that lifestyle.
    You think that these players would learn from the mistakes and mishaps of previous players. Go to prison or make millions of dollars? Get shot or make millions of dollars? Die young or make millions of dollars?
    I smell an ESPN 30 for 30 in the future.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "At Least Hernandez had a Good Reason for Killing"

OH??
    You have to be fucking kidding.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    ^^^^^^

alucard you are a moron
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I don't pay my entourage to talk to people I have disagreements with.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… Aaron Hernandez is being investigated for possible involvement in a drive-by shooting that left two men dead in Boston last year, ABC News has learned …”

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aaron-hernandez…

Plus the other guy that accused Hernandez of shooting him in the eye and causing him to lose his eye (although no files were charged on that one).

Things are not looking good for Hernandez.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    who would want a $40 million contract when they can do stupid thug shit instead
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Apparently many persons.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Dang man, the evidence on this guy keeps piling up. Not sure how any guy smart enough to make it in the NFL could be so fucking stupid. He might as well of filmed the event and sent a confession straight to the police.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion