tuscl

Blow Jobs

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 9:16 PM
How often do you get a civilian blow job and how often do you pay a provider for a blow job in a years time frame ?

17 comments

• JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    My wife sucks my dick once a week and I pay a hooker to suck on it about twice a month
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I have not had a "civilian" blowjob in 20 years. I pay for one on average once a week. Last week I got a "freebie" from a former stripper who I've helped financially in the past so it wasn't technically a freebie, but there was no tit for tat; but it never would have happened if I hadn't been generous in the past.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I'm faithful to my strippers, and so I don't get civilian blow jobs.
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    Shit
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    I've been married almost 5 years...so no civvy BJ in about that long. I haven't paid for one yet...but I'm getting there.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    50-50. I'll pay for one every now and then, and I also have FWB's that are free.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I never have directly payed for one.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    It’ hard enough to get strippers sometimes to do it - especially bareback – so unless one has an S.O. that is into it; good luck getting it from civis.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "It'[s] hard enough to get strippers sometimes to do it - especially bareback" Maybe in your neck of the woods Papi! :)
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Do you guys not have "Blowjob Week" at your houses?
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    The civilian numbers vary widely but I'm gonna go with 1 or 2 a month. (Higher if I'm in a relationship. Pay for in a year... 2 or 3.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    My S.O. blows me every day to every other day AND I pay $50 blowjobs every week So I get.sucked on a fuckton
  • igloo9999
    11 years ago
    Sorry, Duo.... No such thing around here.... that's why god created brown towels & showers.
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol igloooo
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Jestie: "The civilian numbers vary widely but I'm gonna go with 1 or 2 a month. " Sorry, jestie, but ones from your family members and pets do not count!
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I don't remember the last time I had a "civvie" blow job, unless the wife counts. That was about 4 months ago. It's easier to pay for it, and the pros at least get a lot of practice.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I think I like Duo's idea of Blowjob Week. Sounds like a great way to start the week. I was wondering is it really a bj if a dancer sucks on it but she only does it for a minute or two at a time because she doesn't want to get caught? I remember one dancer used to do this all the time but I never paid her anything extra. I did like the way she kept begging to have sex.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion