tuscl

Alcohol

T-Bone
Ontario
Sunday, January 8, 2006 6:14 AM
Just wondering how many of you mind if you can't get alcohol in a SC? I ususally prefer not to go to a SC unless I can unwind with at least a beer. It's part of the party atmosphere for me....

10 comments

• chandler
    18 years ago
    FONDL: Nepals was topless, not nude, when I was there earlier this year. They told me the membership setup was for keeping the riff-raff out, but who knows? They let me in.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    In some states is appears that places can get around these silly rules by being "private" clubs. Like Nepals in SC, which has a full bar and full nudity, and it only takes a hotel room key to get in. For locals there's probably an annual membership fee. Anyone know what it is?
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    All of the clubs in Mass and RI have pussy and alchohol. I drink bottled water. Go figure...
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I've been to a few nude clubs in South Carolina. Usually they are byob, bring your own beer. The last ones I went to they charged a few extra dollars but provided a cooler with ice for use inside the club. One nude club had a club you could walk over to and bring your beer back or even have the waitress bring it for you. With the beer costing $5 without tip, it was a lot cheaper to bring it yourself. There are also blue laws in South Carolina where some clubs have to stop serving somewhere around midnight on Saturday. Some clubs stop serving early claiming they need time to collect up all the beer bottles etc. but keep serving draft in a cup. If you know of a club that serves alcohol but stops around midnight and dancers sometimes ask for drinks, it can work to your advantage to go after midnight. No drink hassle. I like having a few drinks. They make me feel better even the next day. In a sports bar with video games, my score would skyrocket after having a few. The only thing I don't always care for is that I get a lot colder after drinking a few. I have been wondering if that is normal to get a lot colder after drinking a few beers. It works good for me in the summer or if the heat is turned up too much but winter time cold discourages me from drinking very much.
  • Doverman
    18 years ago
    I don't need it to have a good time, but it sure does help. If I had to choose between clubs with alcohol/topless and no-alcohol/nude -- I'd probably go with topless only and alcohol.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    Who here needs "liquid courage"? Who here needs "green courage"? Who here needs both?
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    What I like least about most clubs with alcohol is exactly the party atmosphere, when it gets so stupid you can't have a table for yourself or see the the strippers or talk. Not many juice bars get that bad.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I've probably spent more time in juice bars than in alcohol bars and I don't mind at all. Many of them allow you to bring your own but I rarely do, although sometimes I'll stop somewhere else for a drink first. And the ones that don't I've found that it keeps down the rowdiness and keeps out the young punks until late at night. Plus it usually saves you money. Plus the no-alcohol places are usually fully nude and the private dances are often hotter. Lower cost, hotter dances, less clothing, no alcohol - works for me.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I prefer it, but I don't miss it if the women are hot and their morals are loose. The real party is in my pants.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    T-Bone, I prefer clubs where I can at least have a beer, but have been to a juice bar or two. Juice is for breakfast as far as I'm concerned. I don't care that much about other alcohol since beer is my prefered unwinding/party drink, but I don't recall anyplace that would allow beer but ban liquor, so perhaps a moot point. I don't mind buying the dancers the occasional shot since they seem to like it and a few helps the lapdance quality in my opinion.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion