tuscl

Anyone know what the deal is with a waitress kissing you after she gives you you

Sunday, June 23, 2013 12:31 PM
She kept kissing me on the cheek after I tipped her. I wouldn't want every waitress kissing me. I'm not used to waitresses kissing me on the cheek each time I tip them. It was only one waitress. Anyone ever experienced this? I'm pretty sure I didn't accidentally over tip her. I did enjoy it because she looked good. Some new strategy to get bigger tips?

19 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Probably someone on waitressweb hustle hut said to kiss every customer on the cheek.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Two weeks ago a gorgeous waitress accompanied the dancer and me to VIP. She mentioned that she was getting a boob job done next week and the dancer and I said "why? Your breasts look wonderful." She said that was because of a pushup bra and said "see"" and dropped her uniform and bra to her waist. I gave her a good tip.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Lol @ "waitressweb"
    11 years ago
    Either overly affectionate or looking for bigger tips. I've only had two do this. One I apparently became a fave of hers and she would greet me with a kiss each time I'd show up. Not every time I tipped. Another planted a wet one on me when I showed up, she'd only been my server a 1/2 dozen times at most. Next time I saw her she was a stripper and hasn't gone back to serving.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I may have to watch to see if she kisses anyone else or if any of the other waitresses do the same thing now. I never noticed it before last night. lol, never heard of waitressweb.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I dunno but it beats the hell out of the bouncer kissing you. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    It can happen she just might have found you sexy....it happens
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Was sitting with my former fav once, and the waitress obliged her request to see her new implants. That was a good night at the club.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    i wouldnt complain
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I wasn't complaining, just wondering why I suddenly got all the kisses. The dancer I was sitting with wanted me to kiss her on the cheek. I thought something must be going on with all the kissing.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Entrapment!
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    One time this cute waitress at my regular club kept kissing and hugging me every time she came by. I had always liked her looks, and I thought I might get something started with her. But the next time I came in, she gave no hugs or kisses. She must have been drunk the time before.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "She must have been drunk the time before" Such is life & the side effects of dealing with intoxication.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    enjoy it
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I remember one of my old favorite clubs, before they closed down, used to have a waitress who would kiss everyone on the cheek, regardless of whether you tipped her or not, though I have no idea why. I didn't particularly like her, so if she was there, that was my night to go to the bar and order my beer.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I know one that does that all the time. Although, in one of her other jobs, she works on my Harley, so I know her outside the SC. Another, I'd known for over 25 years, even when she was a dancer. I don't find that uncommon if one becomes a regular. Also, it (a cheek kiss in many settings) seems more common among different cultures, of which there is a great variety in S. Florida.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    because you probably expressing your likes of kissing and she expressed her likes of tips.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Actually I never told her I liked it but it's possible I smiled.
  • xxxrated
    11 years ago
    Remember waitresses just like strippers work for tips. She's working the room. She's also targeting a specific customer she feels would be more generous. This is a good thing right? Some of the waitresses are hot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion