tuscl

Good Connecticut Clubs

Sunday, June 23, 2013 2:53 AM
I'm looking for a little [view link] girlfriend is a dancer and came home very upset at 2am after her shift.She wants to work at a differant club.I've gone to clubs in Rhode Island and know she won't want to drive that far.And I do go to a couple CT clubs but she won't work at those because she is not a heavy xtras girl.Does anyone on here know of any decent clubs in CT?I did visit Mr happys once,no extras but kinda of a far drive for her and I was told by a few of the girls that the club isn't very busy during the week. I will be looking through some reviews later after I get some sleep.I know she isn't in the mood to right now and I'm just trying to hang out with her today and help her.Would be cool to have some suggestions for her.She has only worked at one club CT.She was there 3 years and what they did to her tonight was pretty fucked up.

14 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    I know nothing about Connecticut clubs, but I think it would help if you explained why your girlfriend is upset with her club. What did they do the "was pretty fucked up"?
  • cky2k827
    11 years ago
    When she wakes up I will ask her if she's cool with me postingg that.But I see what you mean.If I can post what happened then that might help find a club where what went down won't happen to her again.Ill explain that way to her.thanks
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    How about Mario's Showcase in Webster, MA? I know a dancer who has been there for a couple of months and. Likes it there. Reviews here are good, in that LD's are expensive, but the strippers make fairly good money. She might try an Amateur Night for starters.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
  • cky2k827
    11 years ago
    She said its ok to post the story.She goes on this sight every once in a while a likes it.I met her at the club she worked at.its a club I go to every once in a while that I do [view link] was laid back neighborhood bar type place.I never thought I would date a dancer but me and her started talking one night when it was dead and hit off.I had had dances with her before and never been offered anything or heard things about her.and in this club some of the girls like to talk about everyone.same as all clubs pretty much.she's cool as hell and as a customer the club seemed alright to me but when u get close to a dancer then you learn all the behind the scenes stuff. She was working last night.towards the end of the night an old guy asked her for a dance.but before he asked he said the girl he danced with before her cut his dance short.she asked him what happened he said she didn't do the last few seconds of the [view link] she goes in back with him and he says "I got 20 bucks for the dance but I also wanna suck on your tits and play with your pussy.but the playing with your pussy isn't for me its for you.and don't ask for xtra money cuz me pleasering you is your tip".she said the guy was old,stunk like ass,had bad manners,and started try to pull her g string [view link] she walked out of the room.lap dance rooms are private with a curtain and no cameras.he didn't pay her cuz she didn't even attempt the dance. Here's where it gets fucked [view link] a customer the club seemed fine to [view link] has been a lot slower lately then it used to [view link] gf told me they have had a lot of management problems and the club is not being run properly and the girls pretty much take care of themselves.they only have one bouncer and I've been told by a few girls that if guys grab them that they are pretty much on their own cuz the club doesn't want to cause conflict by throwing guys out.I think that's fucked up.anyways since they couldn't find a manager they made the one DJ they have a manager.he still DJs too.the guy used to be cool but let authority go to his head. My girl went to the dressing room and told her friend what happened.her friend happened to be the girl he accused of cutting him short.her friend told her she walked out cuz he kept trying to finger her.her friend had gotten paid for her dance.the DJ came in screaming at my girl saying that she needed to pay the guy 20 bucks or give him a dance cuz he said he paid her and she walked out.she told him she walked out cuz he was a fucking shitbag and she didn't have his money.she said he continued to blame her and cuz the guy was on camera at the ATM that proves she got the money.umm no it doesn't.he told her give him money or a dance or your fired.she didn't want to give him a free dance.he didn't want a dance anyways.he wanted more and she wasent gonna give him her own money.she told the DJ in 3 years she has never been accused of stealing and doesn't rip guys off.I believe her.if she was a ROB I would know.the club is small and everyone knows everyone.shit I know who all the ROBs are.and they def are. So she walked out.3 dancers went and told the DJ that the guy was an asshole cuz he had talked to them during the night too. Like I said I've known her for a while from the club.never seen her get yelled at or in an argument.never heard things about her from girls or other guys I know that go there.just a few jealousy comments once in awhile from certain girls but we all know that routine.she's been there for 3 years without issues.even though there's a lot of BS going on at work she tries to stay positive and doesn't really talk about it too much cuz she likes to keep work at work.but getting the phone call from her last night and seeing her cry when she got hpome pissed me off.she's not a cryer or over emotional like a lot of dancers.she liked a lot of the customers and most of the girls there.she makes decent money too.I've told her before that she should be in a better.busier club. So hopefully I can help her out.Mass probly would be cool too.some areas there aren't to far out of the way from where she lives.I've been to Mardi Gras in Springfield but that was 10 years ago.I would appriciate any input.Sorry for the long ass post.She likes this site and was a little aprehensive about putting this up cuz she didn't wanna be thought of as an ROB.told her its all good.I told her I would explain the club and what happened.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Electric Blue
  • jack0505
    11 years ago
    What part of Connecticut is your girlfriend in? And if she doesn't want to do extras then she probably should avoid Rhode Island for everyone's sake.
  • cky2k827
    11 years ago
    She is about 20 min outside of Hartford.The Blue is always busy but unfortunatly it is owed by the same guy who owns tthe club she worked [view link] I'm doubtful she can get in.I know there's a lot of extras there but I've had dances from quite a few clean [view link] is a fun club.Its weird how the blue is always busy and fun but the other club is so differant.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Another resource for your girlfriend is other strippers she knows. Many of them will have danced at other clubs and will be able to tell her about them.
  • cky2k827
    11 years ago
    @jackslash-I mentioned that to her earlier.She's not very close with a lot of girls but a couple have given her suggestions.She's gonna call Marios and Kahoots in East Hartford.I think she should try Mardi Gras in Mass too. I mentioned stripperweb and she said she went on that site in the past for about 10 min and wasent into [view link].from what I've read on here about it I can uderstand why.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I think the obvious answers would be: Gold Club in Hartford Hollywood in Southington Rockstar in Wolcott Kahoots in East Hartford Mardis Gras II in East Windsor Centerfolds in Berlin If she wanted to range out a little further, she could try Mr Happy's or Peek-a-Boo in Waterbury, but those clubs are fairly dead on weekdays. Truth be told, most CT clubs are dives. I know as I have clubbed in a solid majority of them (there are less than 40 and I am often in CT). The hottest girls, and the ones with the best hustles, gravitate towards places like Gold Club (Hartford), full of insurance execs and business travelers, and Beamers in Stamford, full of people who work for hedge fund managers and other investment firms. If your girl is more middle of the pack, then any of the clubs I mentioned should be a good fit. If she is black, however, tell her to go back and beg for her job back - lol - 'cause getting hired in CT as a black dancer, at least outside of B'port, can be difficult. Good luck!
  • cky2k827
    11 years ago
    @rickdugan-thanks man.she isn't black and she is very hot.I have been to Mr.happys before and the girls have said the same thing about the slow weekdays.She is going to try East Hartford Kahoots and Marios in mass.but Mardi Gras 2 and Gold Club are close for her.Stamford is a little far but if the money is good enough she wouldn't mind the drive a couple nights a week. On a shitty notee she told me she interviewed at Centerfolds before and wasent too happy with the management and a few girls from her old club have said the same thing.They said she could work there but she chose not too. Thank you everyone for your input.She's feeling better and hopefully tomorrow she can set up some interviews.What happened to her sucks and I told her not all clubs are run like shit and she belongs in a higher end place [view link] good thing is I most likely get to check out some of these clubs too.I live in CT but haven't been to many of them and generally have stuck to the same couple places and been to Rhode Island for a weekend.
  • willyo
    11 years ago
    Rumor has it that Kahoots in East Hartford is closed until August when a new owner may be taking over. They got busted a few weeks ago because the manager was dealing drugs. It had been going down hill before that. The owner of Centerfolds is a dickhead in my opinion so I hate going there but do stop once in a while when on the pike. Rhode Island Dolls in Woonsocket might be an option. It is not an extras club like Providence clubs. You gave a hint to where she works. I stop there once in a great while but I am a day person and it doesn't open till 5 or 6. Have had some fun in there though. Don't think there was a curtain last time I went. There was a guy sitting at the bar staring the entire time I was getting a dance.
  • cky2k827
    11 years ago
    She had tried to call Kahoots today and got no answer.just saw this and looked up the story.Some pretty fucked up shit.and yeah where she works there are curtains.sometimes the girls put them down and some don't.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion