tuscl

heavy oral

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
What and when was your first blow job ?

19 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I don't remember when I got my first one but I got my first blumpkin last week. :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Don't remember my first one but I do remember the first time I was blown while driving.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    It was not from a pro but she was really good and was up for most anything.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    1995ish. I was 13, she was 12.

Sounds fucked up now to say "I once got blown by a 12 year old".

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    It sounds like it should, y'all both where young. I actually ate pussy before I got head. 1995 was a great year. Great fistfights and great chicks.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I remember it like it was yesterday
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    My first was from Alucard,best $2 I ever spent.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    It must have been a great one motor :-) ??
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    1967! I wasn't that good. She was 17 (older than I) and just wanted to practice on me before she surprised her boyfriend. I remember getting bitten several times and her chocking once when she went too far (Deep Throat was not part of my vocabulary then).
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Dallas-The Summer Of Love-Great time to get a bj.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Love this shit.....1994 I was 13 she was 19 and my God
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    '94 was a great year, too.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Yes the 90's was Da shit !
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    I think it was '87. In a car in a public park late at night. I was more worried about getting caught than the BJ. I've learned to focus on the woman's efforts now. To do anything less would just be rude.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    1964 I was 19 and she was 17. It was in her parents' home and as soon as her lips touched my dick I came in a gusher. Big mess on the couch.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    In HS with girl who played the flute in band I took to drive in movies - she loved to tickle my balls while she sucked me. The tongue and suction was out of this world. I would give small amounts of "shopping money" and this seemed to open the door to future dates. She would swallow it. She also liked to do HJ after putting rubber on me and said how she loved to c it shoot off.
  • shanny72
    11 years ago
    How'd that shit taste?
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    My HS girlfriend thought oral was dirty, so first BJ was sometime in college. I suffered a bit from PE back then, so I'm sure the act didn't take long enough to leave a long lasting memory for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion