tuscl

OT:Good Habits Die Hard

After I woke up to watch game 7, a friend of mine noticed something I did-I made my bed. She commented on it and thought it was funny that I still make my bed every time I wake up. It's a habit that was drilled into me as a youth that I keep up this day. In fact, my room is pretty much spotless.
During halftime, I got to thinking about other good habits that I've either retained from my youth or ones that I've started, later in life. For example, I rarely let my gas gauge get below half before I refill my tank. I am hyper-vigilant and can be anal/OCD about certain things(cleanliness, orderliness). Just wondering if any of my brothers and sisters have any good habits they've kept up over the years or started.

5 comments

• gawker
    11 years ago
    Always be prepared ( I was a Boy Scout) I still carry condoms.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I just got butt fucked from the Dow.Thank God for gold and silver.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I take a shit every morning.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Why make a bed? You're just going to "unmake" it later.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    I make my bed too. It takes like 15 seconds to do, and for some reason it feels better getting into a bed that has been made.

I'm also meticilous about my car. Has to be cleaned, vacuumed, and wax (much like a goid stripper), and i never let it get below half a tank before filling up unless on a long car trip when i'll fill up after as waiting as long as possible.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion