tuscl

"Retiring " from going to strip clubs

rell
washington dc
i think this is the most silliest thing ever but i have read a few reviews saying they are soon to be "retiring " from going to strip clubs most of these guys are still in their 20s citing every reason except getting married . i never thought you retire from strip clubs i figured you just stop coming at some point or another or you have daughters old enough to be strippers but hey who am i to judge right?

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    It is not too hard to get burned out on SCs IMO.

For one; it is a pretty expensive hobby.

Two; it’s not necessarily a “good environment”

So I can see SCers getting fed up w/ the amount of money they may be spending and/or some of the BS one often needs to put up w/ when visiting SCs.

Having said that – someone saying they are “retiring” leads me to think they are frequent or semi-frequent visitors. And if they go frequently/semi-frequently; it is for a reason and I don’t think there are too many likely substitutes that can satisfy the reasons they go in the 1st place.

I am sure there are a lot of SCers that think about this and may end up abstaining for a while before coming back. If nothing else changes in their lives (i.e. a new S.O.); they probably will not find something else that would fill the void – IMO.
  • Ironcat
    11 years ago
    When I am coming off of an unproductive visit I often think it will be my last, but over time I start getting the itch to chase that great experience that I remember from past visits. I guess time makes us forget the bad parts about strippers and strip clubs, and only remember the good parts. I guess I'll just save up for my next visit.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Retirement, never. Hiatus, yes. If your sex drive is strong, you never stop wanting sensual pleasure. Maybe you look for it somewhere else.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'd like to be a multi millionaire and retire from work. As is a vacation where I'm not expected to work is the best I can hope for. I guess if you visit strip clubs all the time, you could burn out faster. I probably would if certain dancers didn't seem to keep me interested. Some are good at that. If I had constant SS to deal with as if I was married, who needs that?
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Similar to golf. The good players remember their bad shots; the rest of us remember the good shots. Time wounds all heels.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I have retired many times from strip clubbing, but it never caught on. You can decide not to go, but then there always comes a time, usually a weekend in my case, when there is absolutely nothing to do and no one to hang out with and I get sick of other activities, so what else is there? Oh yeah, the strip club.

I see how people burn out on it, but leaving stripclubbing behind is one of those things you just don't suddenly do, it's gradual and then it suddenly hits you after a certain amount of time that you haven't gone in a while, or at least that's how I imagine it.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I agree with SlickSpic. Sometimes taking a break makes sense. I sometimes go weeks or months between clubbing and now am picky where I club. Plus there are some cities where it is quite simply not worth the time or money. I chose to save my money and spend it at better places. Retirement is silly, I hope to be one of these oldsters that the girls fawn over.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I'm retiring from bull shit...I think I will be back though
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    why do reviews even post about their Strip Clubbing status. We read your review to know about the club and the girls, not to see that you may be "retiring" soon. That's a personal problem.
  • jack0505
    11 years ago
    I would "retire" if married, assuming my wife fulfills my needs.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I retire every day. I usually get 6 or 7 hours of sleep. :)
  • rell
    11 years ago
    yeah i just never saw the point of retiring.. i always take breaks because financially or just get tired of the sc scene but ive been at this for 9 years so no retiring unless i decide to get the old ball & chain
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion