tuscl

Miss South Carolina Answers a Question and Raises a Question for Me

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Miss South Carolina answers a question:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8D…

This beauty contestant's answer is funny in itself, but it raised a question for me. This girl is a dead ringer for my new ATF. Should I be scared?

21 comments

• farmerart
    11 years ago
    Holy shit! Who taught this moron how to breathe?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    She's hot. As long as she can fuck and suck, who cares if she is dumb.

You have great taste in women my friend.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Once again, Moto is 100%, absolutely correct. You should start an advice column-Dear Moto...
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    txtittyfan is just as bad when he discusses financial matters here, as is jestie214 on the subject of history, and RickyBoyDugan when he explains TheSystem.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    One more argument against South Carolina's long standing underfunding of public education.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I think that she would do well at the Columbia Platinum Plus. :)
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Miss Utah didn't do much better. :)

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/201…
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    You'd think these chicks would learn about the past mistakes made at previous pageants and come up with some kind of game plan.
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    don't care how stupid she might be. I've got something to stuff in her mouth and keep her from talking !!!!
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    When I was in school a bunch of guys made an algorithm that calculate a girls inversely taking into account hair color and tit size. glad to see it still holds true.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Well, it *is* a "scholarship program" after all, so they're just looking for the most qualified, i.e. those who need it the most, applicants.

Right?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “Intelligent” women may turn me on intellectually but not necessarily sex-wise.

I’ve had way more fun with “dumb” women than I have with “smart” women (as long as they know what they are doing in the sack).
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    I havent thought about relating how smart a girl is to how she performs in bed. I always go for a girl who can hold a conversation. Im going to search out the dumbest girl I can find on a visit and see what happens. Then ill find the smartest and do the same. Ill report bavk on my experiment.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Why do blondes wear panties?

To keep their ankles warm
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    South Carolina should havr been standing up there with a shirt that says "I wish these were brains"...lol
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Threatened by an intelligent woman guys? Easier to keep an unintelligent one in her place.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm with Alucard. I like a smart woman. But I live a smart-ass woman. I love sarcasm.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Given that alutard is himself a retard, I suspect his bar for "intelligent woman" is somewhat lower bar than it would for the rest of us. For example, compared to alutard, a woman with an IQ of even 85 would be a total genius.

alutard - "Although she rode a short bus like me, it was two rows longer than mine, and she also completed two more years of K-12!"
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    This is from 2007 or about 6 years ago. She botched it big time. I guess she did a good job of perpetuating blonde jokes.
    Some contestants in this years pageant botched their answers too but 2007 had to be the number one botch job. I even heard Miss Utah or one contestant say something about improving education. I was thinking, oh no, she studied YouTube film clips from 6 years ago.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I never went to school in South Carolina except for a class associated with work at a nearby college but I do believe they spend plenty of money on the schools where I live. They built all new schools for all the elementary schools and did some remodeling at the High School all in the last 6 years.
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    I think this girl is more in the unable to perform under pressure group than dumb. There are tons of women, and men, who when under pressure and something unexpected happens just fall apart. That video is what it looks like. It doesn't mean they are dumb though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion