tuscl

Ever asked a dancer if she believes in aliens or ghosts?

I have and it's led to interesting conversations.
I just don't remember most of them.
I think I got hit with one of those men in black flashlights, :)

15 comments

• duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Man, I definitely believe in ghosts.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    ^lol
    I know of one dancer who claimed things were getting moved around in her house.
    I have never seen anything get moved around by itself.

After I type this, I hear a creak in my ceiling.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    I hear about ghosts or little green men from enough dancers without asking. My only question is, are there any dancers who don't believe?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Maybe they are real ghosts but not what people think. Maybe our government invented something I will call phase shift technology and the NSA is secretly observing dancers in their showers in their homes. Usually because they are out of phase with solid matter, you can't see them unless something interferes with the signal. Maybe I was watching Star Trek before I fell asleep last night too. Who knows? If someone invented such technology, it would be easy to spy on people.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    My ATF has reported strange men in her house. Does that count? She also got evicted from a house she rented because there were holes appearing in the walls and clothing collecting in piles all over the floor. She and her guests denied any knowledge of strange goings- on occurring with regularity.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Hardly!
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Or say "wanna dance"?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    No, but they all seem to believe in God, Oh God.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I've asked that of some girls, and I've met some who believe in it. I even had a long conversation with one stripper who is a fan of the History channel series Ancient Aliens. I personally think there's more to the alien story than the government wants to say.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I asked a dancer if she believed in Bigfoot. She pulled my pants down and said no but she does believe in Big Cock. Too bad I let her down.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    They are all into some mystical shit of some nature - God, karma, astrology, whatever.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I had a dancer once tell me she was a medium/psychic and would not go place because of bad vibes. While I never discount any type of occurrence since no one can prove one way or the other about ghosts I had a hard time not laughing at this girl because she was so serious and the this she described were straight off TV.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Maybe I should tell a dancer about a mystical place in a dream I had where it had mystical pussy locks to open up doors. Dick required to open the doors. They could tell if it was fake. Unfortunately, the girls who brought me left me at the door. I had to keep the door open. :)
    It was like a large tomb like an old Indiana Jones tomb raider movie.
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    A stripper I talked to frequently once shared her love of some tv show where they go into haunted places looking for ghosties. I laughed at the idea of ghosts. She didn't think it was funny. I was instantly converted to believing in ghosties ;) lol
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    " I personally think there's more to the alien story than the government wants to say"

If I had the time & I was sure that you had the Astronomical smarts, I'd explain why there are no "Flying Saucers" & "Aliens" buzzing around our skies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion