tuscl

So. What did you get for fathers day.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Among other things my daughter gave me a t-shirt that reads "PUSSY. The most expensive meal you'll ever eat" Can't wait to wear it to Follies. :)

16 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Not what I expected based on what I was lead to believe.
  • igloo9999
    11 years ago
    I went to McDonald's alone and bought my own breakfast. Got home to a cranky gf. Got texts from 2 of my 4 kids. Yeah, what a great day.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    A phone call from Maury Povich
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Igloo,

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you were a shitty father. Sorry dude, but if your kids are treating you that way as adults, that's the case bro. I'm early 30s and would never treat my pops that way.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @shadowcat Your daughter loves you :)

I drove up north to take my Dad to lunch and gove him the new phone I bought him and then he griped about how I had to go to work and did not have time to take him to ice cream haha.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Nothing except a relaxing day which is always nice. I'm not a father unless a female assistant had her way with me when they let me sleep after some wisdom teeth surgery. I heard they let me sleep for a while. I thought about that whenever I meet a dancer who is studying to be a dental hygienist or whatever dental related.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    I got bored.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    Phone calls from both of my kids (they live in two different states - the nearest is 1,000 miles away) A quiet morning, good memories and a great dinner. It was a good day.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    A new replacement Guardian Bell.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I also got a lecture from my daughter to NOT believe everything a stripper tells me. I wonder of my daughter reads TUSCL. LOL. I assured her that I wouldn't.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I drove to my dad's and gave him a card and a book titled "Proof That God Exists"

My dad is very religious, so I thought he'd like that
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I visited my dads grave early in the morning and then had 3 meals meeting up with each family group of kids for each meal....that's right 3 women with 2 kids each....4 boys and 2 girls. So i got 3 free meals, hugs and kisses from all and one out of the three women I knocked up gave me head and some pussy.....it was a great day
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Nothing. Except for the company of all three kids. Which as far as I'm concerned, is everything.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    gmd,

I didn't hear from my son, but not a great surprise. He is a lot like me and these sort of days don't mean that much to us. Sentimental doesn't trump substance.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    All the standard stuff that one gets from 3 little kids, including homemade cards and lots of hugs and kisses. I also got to the watch ballet recitals of my two oldest and just spent an overall great day with the family.

Then, later that night, I got the best OTC BBBJCIM that I've had in some time from a stripper who was even considerate enough to continue until I was completely drained. That kind of work ethic is hard to find nowadays.

What a great day on all fronts.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Daughters and families took me to see the Braves beat the Giants 3-0.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion