tuscl

REFERRALS FROM OTHER DANCERS

10inches
Florida
do you guys follow up on a referral made by another dancer? recently had one at club in HOU. dancer I was with said that I should try girl B if I wanted extras. girl A did not do anything other than titty play in VIP. she said girl B would provide HJ & BJ plus finger bang. took her advice and sure enough girl B provided all the above. could just as easily gone the other way. one girl shilling for the other. have also been referred by the toilet troll (for a tip) to certain girls that would provide extras

15 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    NEVER received one.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    i have had refferals.. usually they are good intel .. had a dancer tell me every girl that does extra atthe club and which ones the guys tell her were the best .. even better when the dancer gets up and go gets the dancer and introduces you to her
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Seems like in many clubs, the dancers have an unwritten rule that if a custy says "I'm looking for X", they will do their best to hook him up with a girl who provides X (blonde, boobs, etc.). Probably preferring the girls who've steered custies to them in previously. I would have thought the line would be drawn at X being extras, but apparently not always.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    On occasion. It's been a crapshoot for me, though. It's usually apparent when the "recommendation" is less than sincere though, so when it doesn't pan out, it hasn't cost me much.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    I have had several occasions that the stripper lies about the other girl, like she will take your money and she will not do this or that, but I will.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’ve never really asked, or been given, recommendations.

I can see it having some value in a “networking” sort of way.

But I’m normally hesitant on getting referral b/c *I* know what I like. Often times women/dancers other women/dancers find attractive, are not what I’m looking for or necessarily want.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Just read the following review (Cabaret Royale – Dallas, TX) which seems to apply to the OP:

“;.. The dances were very nice, and she was very flirtatious. I enquired about extending the services provided, and she said she didn't do that - but that I wouldn't have any problems finding someone who did.

I sat for only about 5 minutes until the next dancer came by. Another very pretty dancer, with a nice body. She asked what I was looking for. I told her, and she said her prices start at around $400! I made a scrunchy face, and said that is a bit too much! She then asked if I was looking for something around $100, I said that would work, and she said she would find someone for me if I would tip her a $20. She asked what kind of girl I liked, and then she was off. She came back with that sexy dancer I had saw on the stage, with the tight body and pretty smile. I gave the dancer the finder fee, and she left me and the new dancer alone. The dancer was black, with a tight body, wearing a g-string. We agreed on a price, she made a full chair fort, and then it was off to the races.

She allowed a little play time, I felt her up and down. She asked me to pull him out, and then she went down. She was going at it a while, then asked if I wanted more. She said it would be an additional $60 - all I had was $40. She went down some more, but then agreed on the $40. She put on a cover, turned around, and jumped on RCG. We went at it for a wonderful amount of time, and then I was done. I went to the bathroom to clean up inconspicuously as possible. I didn't stay for much longer, as my wallet was dry. All together, a very successful and fun jaunt in a nice joint …”

https://www.tuscl.net/stripclubreviews.p…

• Player11
    11 years ago
    Yes I have. When ATF was dancing we would do ITC all the time (usually on Saturdays when club opened around noon), not just OTC. She had a cute friend she introduced me to and then told me "she can sub in when I am not here like when me and the girls go to Vegas next month. I think you will like her and she is fairly clean"

Sure enough, when ATF went with her girlfriends to Vegas (hooker trip?) I did try the friend who was a fairly good fuck but not as outstanding as ATF. She also quoted fairly higher prices.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I usually do, but usually, it ends up disappointing. OTOH, if it's not, it's usually spectacular.
  • rockie
    11 years ago
    I try to avoid dancer referrals like the plague. Most of the time, they don't know what I actually like in a dancer. A blind squirrel could choose better for me!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Lik GMD my experiences have also been crap shoots. The better that I know a dancer, the better the intel.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    @rockie - I have to agree. One of my faves likes to play matchmaker, and she always sends me these blondes, which is odd because she's got black hair. I do have a lot of favorites who are blondes, none of whom she referred, but it really threw her for a loop when I went walking to the VIP area with one of the black girls, because she wasn't "my" type. Of course, if she paid attention, I do have a physical preference, of which she fits perfectly and the black girl fits perfectly, and most of the blondes fit perfectly, but she hasn't figured it out yet. But like I said, only most of the blondes fit it perfectly, which means there are some who don't. Of course, one of them who doesn't fit it is my current #1 dancer, who I spend a lot of time with there, so I could see how she misses it. Ultimately, everything is not cut and dried like they think it is. If she saw me at other clubs, her ideas on my preferences would soon be discovered to be hysterically wrong.
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    I actually had a doorman make a recommendation to me one time. I was skeptical, but I talked to the girl who he recommended. She told me she had two rules: 1) I had to cum on her tits, and 2) whatever happens in VIP stays in VIP. Just broke rule number two lol.

But I'm with sahdow and the others regarding dancer referrals. If I know the girl making the referral, I tend to get what I want.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Before the French Maid in Calgary closed there was a waitress who directed me to dancers likely to respond to my OTC pitches. That waitress had a remarkably good record. She never told me exactly how she did it.

Sure saved me time and some bucks.
    11 years ago
    I like to do my own research. It's more satisfying if I uncover the diamond.

Haven't received too many recommendations. Those I've followed up on have mostly been lame. Often a new girl that the veteran girl is helping out.

I don't recall ever asking for a recommendation.

I've had the experience of discovering a new girl that I like and sharing the information with a long time fave. Then she says "that's the girl I've been recommending to you!". So maybe they do know my preferences sometimes but I just don't listen.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion