tuscl

Questions about HJs.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, June 14, 2013 11:08 AM
1) Are most done outside the pants or inside the pants? 2) Are they lubricated? If so with what? 3) Did either of you bring tissue, etc for clean up? 4) Any other activity going on at the same time? i.e. stink finger and/or DFK? 5) Cost? Dance price plus tip or extras charge? Most of mine have been inside the pants with saliva for lubrication. Some DFK and kitty play. Usually left with messy pants.

28 comments

• boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Answer to all 5: Fuck HJs, BBBJs are sooo much better.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    boogie - I won't argue that. I pose the question because HJs are generally easier to come by than BBBJ or FS.
  • Dolomite35
    11 years ago
    SC, considering you haunt is Follies. I am assuming this is slight sarcasm. My favorite kind of HJ is when she uses the saliva still inside her mouth.
  • Dolomite35
    11 years ago
    In my neck of the woods, it's only going to be over pants, with the occasional direct contact for good measure.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I have no desire for HJs. The vast majority of ones I have received in strip clubs have been outside the pants.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Damn! How come *I* can't get a hand job in a club?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Sometimes, I sit on my left hand until it's numb. Then I paint my nails and give myself a reversey. Sometimes I fool myself. Most of the time I don't.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    SC, Come to Detroit. Every stripper here fell out of the "I'll suck your dick tree" and hit every branch on the way down.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol@ slick... all you need to do is draw lips on your thumb and index finger as you make a fist. Thay will turn that hj into a bj
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Dick out, Texas Pete on, sock on then she shacks it for 5 min and kaaaaboooom im out !
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Joe-With ideas like that and you'll go places in this company.
  • DBJP101
    11 years ago
    Depends on the girl, location and shift. Outside usually means low tip with self clean up. Inside requires larger tip (and the house will get their cut if a private area or VIP is required). Regardless, if a dancer walks up and gives you the 'stripper handshake', you are in for a great time.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Regardless, if a dancer walks up and gives you the 'stripper handshake', you are in for a great time God yes bro
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Juicebag!You put hot sauce on your crank?Going Sonic on the girl.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol yes i do yes sir
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    1) Are most done outside the pants or inside the pants? - outside 2) Are they lubricated? If so with what? - yes if condom 3) Did either of you bring tissue, etc for clean up? no 4) Any other activity going on at the same time? i.e. stink finger and/or DFK? with atf this is foreplay before sex, with various girls HJ when they could not get me off with sex. 5) Cost? Dance price plus tip or extras charge? nvever charged extra bc I do not get hj by itself. The deal is for everything and happy ending is expectation.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Fuck HJs, BBBJs are sooo much better." Hell YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HJs are TOO fucking messy, they're SO passé! BBBJCIMWS are less messy & HUNDREDS of times BETTER! LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol he gets so excited
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    1) inside 2) I supply my own self-generated lube 3) no clean up required 4) DFK,mutual HJ, DATY...depends 5) price of the LD
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    HJ outside the pants? Isn't that just a method for some dancers to warm you up for a lap dance?
  • Sellout
    11 years ago
    Apparently I've never experienced the stripper handshake. Someone splain please.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I just go to Baskin Robbins. Don't know where there's an HJ, to say nothing of being available together with a Dunkin donut.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    1) Outside but ends up inside 2) I can't reveal the formula but it contains Crisco EVOO KY jelly and liquid plumber 3) Swiffer 4) Writing my documentary same time 5) Cost and maybe tip plus 10oz of semen at a price of $100 an ounce
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol...gator thats liquid gold
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Lopaw gets an award for best response. Gator gets an honorable mention.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    lopaw's post got me excited. I need a handjob now.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Dammit Lopaw stop that! ;)
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol gator... Slick...thank you. I plan on going places and cumming places
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion