tuscl

Details Of Dancers In Reviews

rockstar666
Illinois
I enjoy reading reviews that name names of dancers so I'll know who's good and bad, but when I read about which dancer performs extras or will go OTC I want to flag it (I don't). I would be VERY pissed to see my name connected with braking club rules! If you want to tell about the BJ you got in a low mileage club, don't name the girl! Just a description is more than enough!

16 comments

• duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I'd be careful about even doing that much if you want to continue seeing the girl there, the managers at my club are aware of this website and a girl got fired because someone named her in a review about a HJ in the VIP.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    From the TUSCL guide lines for reviews.

"Just be careful not to mention names if it may get your ATF in trouble."

From the TUSCL Flagging guide.

"Review too explicit/Dancer liability"

Need I say more?

• GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Duo, I'm surprised to hear that because I've gotten many dances at your club and there are cameras in lap dance areas, so I just didn't think dancers would even attempt doing extras

But I guess even in a place as lame as Richmond, it happens every now and then.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @Govikings - It was at the Southside club. The cameras in the champagne rooms are just there for show, anyway.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    In Detroit, everyone knows the score. There is no club in this town that is not extras friendly so no one's getting fired for suckin and fuckin. I still won't name a dancer in a review and associate her with extras though. I will describe her and maybe give the first letter of her stage name.

I will name a ROB gladly however. But I really haven't met too many of them.
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    I came across a review that mentioned a dancer by name, and the reviewer talked about all of the sex acts he did with her in explicit detail and for how much.

Another poster and myself flagged the review as "Review too explicit/Dancer liability". It never got removed.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I do appreciate it when the reviewers give the names of the dancers they had a good time with so I know who to look out for like the OP said, but don't connect that dancer with extras please, it's just putting the dancer in a tough spot.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I read a review similar to what sinclair posted, which prompted me to start this thread. I still like to read names of 'good' and 'bad' dancers at the clubs I frequent though. Saying she gave a good grind isn't going too far, is it?
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    I feel the opposite of some of you guys. I want to hear the sex acts performed and the price. I can pm the reviewer for the name.
  • rockie
    11 years ago
    I think the general consensus is if you do a breakdown that covers extras with detail and cost, that connecting names in a review to the act can have negative consequences that do not serve all well. The use of PM certainly can connect the dots more productively for all! It is also anyone's right to not connect the dots, if they wish!
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I try to follow eccie.net protocol on this - If girls name is Karla for instance I will put K****.

As far as getting down and dirty in review I try to avoid here but my reviews on eccie.net tell it all in the "rest of the story section." I give detailed info on what kind of a fuck the girl is - tight twat or what, how long did she go, was she screamer or squirter. What kinda dirty talk did I tell her....etc.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Wow...Alucard is following the eccie.net protocol in his super secret Dick Nixon enemies list. Who knew?
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    But I know I'm NOT on Drac's enemies list 'cos we're buds. Some clown named z8 is on the list though, right Ad bud?
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I'd think you'd want to be ambiguous, like "she aims to please, more so than than a simple lap dancer". But the real issue is to not attract the attention of LE. If a dancer can get away with doing extras on an ongoing basis, it's because club management is turning a blind eye. If club management doesn't have the competence to control what extras are available (without relying on TUSCL reviews), it will not have the competence to avoid bankruptcy.

In the case of legal extras, like kissing on the mouth for example, how much of a favor are you doing her by making the guy who never brushes his teeth expect her to kiss him on the mouth?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    You would think that common sense dictates not ratting out a gal that does extras. That's the funny thing about common sense, it's not that common.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    But never post the strippers social security number in the review.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion