tuscl

Military barracks or strip club? Sexy video surfaces of female Israeli fighters

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/se…

Watch the video. These Israeli women soldiers are strip club worthy.

12 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Nice! Almost makes you forget about all the politics of the situation over there.

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Almost makes me want to reenlist. :)
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    I was lucky enough to drive a detachment of Israeli military folks around base when I was stationed in Vegas. They have some hotties in thier ranks. There used to be an email that was making the rounds around military personnel that had nothing but photos of sexy Israeli troops.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Makes me want to dip my pita into some hummus...mmmm good. Shalom.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    An Israeli told me that all people care about over there is sex and money. Sounds like a perfect fit for us folks on this board.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    No wonder the Arabs hate em. Throw some burkas on those girls! And they shouldn't have weapons, they should be at home nursing wounds from beatings!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Used to do a ton of work for the Syrian Jews in Deal NJ.When you are trusted by one you are trusted by all.It is such a tight knit community.They are either in the rag or diamond biz.Payment is the same throughout ,10 Franklins stapled together.
    The young Syrian women are stunningly beautiful.It is funny how they all have to be inside the four posted wire by sundown.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Shit...if I was a Palestinian I would surrender and say "no more rockets, no more suicide bombs, I won't even throw rock...and fuck having a state...you guys just take all of the West Bank and Gaza...JUST LET ME FUCK YOUR HOT SOLDIERS!!!"

I think the IDF should drop leaflets of hot, naked Israeli chicks willing to have sex with young Palestinian men in exchange for stopping the terrorism. It could work!
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    There are many secular Jews in Israeli, and they generally are among the most sex-positive people in the world. Modern Judaism is better at walking the walk, not just talking the talk, than Christianity and Islam about letting God be the judge. So the religious Jews mostly leave the secular ones to do their thing in Israel, they get along. Good thing since they damn sure need to have each others' backs.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I think your last sentence is what's really accurate ilbb, when the car is surrounded by attackers you really can't afford to fight with wife and kids.

• farmerart
    11 years ago
    Judaism is something I know zero about. So many things I am ignorant about because of my isolated rural upbringing and my lily white one-industry career.

I am circumcised.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    For someone as well traveled as yourself art, I'm a little surprised.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion