Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

WARNING: Do not read if you have a heart condition

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42920

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

My current number 1 fav told me her car was in the shop, but she was $100 short of what the mechanic wanted to fix it. I offered to loan her the $100 and SHE TURNED IT DOWN. Said she didn't like borrowing money from people, she'd just come in to the club the next day and work another shift. Have I crossed over to that other universe with the passenger blimps?

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

I regularly loan money to my favs and have never been ripped off.

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

ilbbaicnl, You are a rare situation. The most common advice given on TUSCL seems to be, "Don't loan money to a dancer." I've never gotten one dollar back of any money I've ever "loaned" to dancers.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Dancers are like 3rd world countries – you can forget about them paying back their loans.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

I think it's because I buy lots of dances from favs, but generally don't tip them except when they're on stage. I end up being the regular of the harder-working, more business-like dancers. They know better than to fuck a lot of future money just for a small quick ripoff. Also (so far) I haven't met any dancer I found attractive who had a bad substance abuse problem. If that every happens, I hope I'll have the strength to walk away from her, since running out of money is often what forces people into rehab.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

It's just an introduction to the opposites.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

@Papi so you think I'm lying? If I were Duo's regular, I think I could probably loan her money and not get ripped off. Although I'm guessing she probably keeps enough of a nest egg to not depend on loans.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

@SS wha?

Profile picture for Lionshare
Lionshare
•

I got a chick who needs some money. Shes gonna have to work for it though, bc I shall not loan a dancer money, but am more than happy to let her work for it.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

On SW they call it the "Double Reverse Turn Down Loan Hustle". You are getting played big time brother.

j/k

Profile picture for duomaxwell
duomaxwell
•

@ilbbaicnl - if people want to just give me money that's one thing, but I don't take "loans". I feel as if it would just lead to kneecaps getting broken.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

I don't loan anyone money. I give it under the assumption I'll never see it again. If they return it I'm happily surprised.

Profile picture for Player11
Player11
•

Even dancers say u should not loan money to dancers.

I only pay for services rendered.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Consider yourself lucky.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement