tuscl

WARNING: Do not read if you have a heart condition

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
My current number 1 fav told me her car was in the shop, but she was $100 short of what the mechanic wanted to fix it. I offered to loan her the $100 and SHE TURNED IT DOWN. Said she didn't like borrowing money from people, she'd just come in to the club the next day and work another shift. Have I crossed over to that other universe with the passenger blimps?

13 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I regularly loan money to my favs and have never been ripped off.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    ilbbaicnl, You are a rare situation. The most common advice given on TUSCL seems to be, "Don't loan money to a dancer." I've never gotten one dollar back of any money I've ever "loaned" to dancers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Dancers are like 3rd world countries – you can forget about them paying back their loans.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I think it's because I buy lots of dances from favs, but generally don't tip them except when they're on stage. I end up being the regular of the harder-working, more business-like dancers. They know better than to fuck a lot of future money just for a small quick ripoff. Also (so far) I haven't met any dancer I found attractive who had a bad substance abuse problem. If that every happens, I hope I'll have the strength to walk away from her, since running out of money is often what forces people into rehab.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    It's just an introduction to the opposites.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @Papi so you think I'm lying? If I were Duo's regular, I think I could probably loan her money and not get ripped off. Although I'm guessing she probably keeps enough of a nest egg to not depend on loans.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @SS wha?
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    I got a chick who needs some money. Shes gonna have to work for it though, bc I shall not loan a dancer money, but am more than happy to let her work for it.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    On SW they call it the "Double Reverse Turn Down Loan Hustle". You are getting played big time brother.

j/k
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl - if people want to just give me money that's one thing, but I don't take "loans". I feel as if it would just lead to kneecaps getting broken.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I don't loan anyone money. I give it under the assumption I'll never see it again. If they return it I'm happily surprised.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Even dancers say u should not loan money to dancers.

I only pay for services rendered.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Consider yourself lucky.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion