tuscl

How to Have Sex With a Stripper (Without Paying for It)

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
http://m.brobible.com/life/article/how-t…

This is another one of those guides about getting sex from a stripper without paying for it. I won't comment about how lame most of the advice is. I'll just say the advice seems pointless. Without using some complicated system, I can get sex with a great looking stripper for $300. I can afford the money. Why would I want to try to get sex without paying for it?

24 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    How to sleep with a stripper?

Just climb into the same bed before going to sleep. LOL
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Not as good as the D.E.N.N.I.S system.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    The Mac and Frank system seem easier
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Many people think "success" isn't simply a matter of getting what you want, it's a matter of getting what you want while doing as little as possible for others.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I love Always Sunny! Y'all rock.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Get farmerart to pay for it. :)
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    related reading "How to get a Big Mac without paying for it"
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Have sex with her and then run out of the club really fast into a waiting car
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    $300 ! Godfuckindamit man ! Try sex for $100....that's VIP cuz
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Really, if you want to sleep with a stripper for free just be her type. I met my ex at work, he broke the rule about getting a lap dance and then managed to get tens of thousands of dollars worth of sex for his initial investment of $50.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Duo - I would like to make a similar $50 investment in you :)
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    That's odd Duo I went drinking with your ex and he said you're the one who should be thankful for getting tens of thousands of dollars worth of free sex.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I agree with Duo. Some of you guys make it seem like fucking a stripper for free is impossible.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    It's a total myth from what I've seen that dancers don't date (or marry) customers. But the normal rules apply, don't normally want to date someone more than 10 years older and normally want to date someone at their same level looks-wise. People want to date someone they can relate to, and most people don't seem able to relate to anyone who isn't like their family or the people they grew up with.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    These guys want to pay. If you have sex for free with strippers, that might imply you're one of those terrible stripper bf's.

The trick is to do it for free and not be a boyfriend. She was just being friendly. I didn't know why she was talking about a bunch of dating crap and who else I might be sleeping with. She was pyscho.

There are some pyscho dancers out there. Anyone who tells me she remembers the very first time she ever saw me and tells me a location from over a decade ago, has to be at the top of the list. Just kidding. Just because she says weird stuff and or sucks my dick when I'm not expecting her to, makes her a nice girl, not pyscho.

A psycho dancer might claim to be from another planet and seem to believe it. I met one dancer somewhere like this.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Does getting free sex from a stripper count if she's my sister's friend?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    " just be her type"

With Art's back account. ;)
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    "Some of you guys make it seem like fucking a stripper for free is impossible."

For you? Maybe not.
    For me? Maybe, I'm not trying to.
    For the 65 year old? Basically impossible.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @SS Your sister say it wasn't free but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    @Jester, I am not even close to reaching that ancient age of 65, but I have a brother who wishes he was that young!

Actually, at 59 and a half (an important age for anyone with retirement savings) I find that "free" stripper nookie is not impossible and I am guessing that in 5 years I will find the same thing.

A more important question is whether nailing a stripper for "free" is worth the cost? Nearly every stripper I know comes with baggage, needs, issues, and very expensive problems that only appear AFTER the free fun!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I can't afford to get any more free pussy. I'm still paying for all the free pussy I got while I was married.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Reminds of that saying "there is no such thing as a free puppy".

A mother's love is only thing that is free on this earth.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Unless a guy is some young firefighter on a fire station calendar all the gals think is hot his chances of getting a stripper to sleep with him for free are zero. Of course if he is some little gangsta trash piece of slime that has drugs his chances increase considerably....

I have had hot 20 yo strippers for as little as $100 and I would rather just pay anyhow vs the hassle and zero chance of getting free from one at my age or even when I was 23. Also I make a big income - so what if some little puke gets it free when I make way over what he does. I had a hot 20 yo girl yesterday off SA for $120.
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    remember...you're not paying for the sex...you're paying her to go away afterwards.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion