tuscl

"you're cute"

Clackport
Washington
Do you believe it when a stripper tells you this? Or do you just assume it's stripper shit and don't pay any attention to it?

I'm in the middle. I do get told I'm cute in the real world SOMETIMES, but probably over 40 different strippers have told me I'm cute. You would think I was a supermodel or something by all these compliments these strippers give me lol. I definitely believe a lot of it is stripper shit. However, usually the strippers that tell me I look good leads to making out and high mileage dances with them. So if a stripper tells me I'm cute I'm gonna push the boundaries a little bit during the lapdance. Most of the time they don't mind.

What about the rest of you TUSCLers?

50 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Do you believe it when a stripper tells you this? Or do you just assume it's stripper shit and don't pay any attention to it?"

Just SS! LOL
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    The ones that gave you free dances where the only ones you can be sure really thought you were cute.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    NukeyBoyNukem: "You would think "

I think you are the most incredible player with the most wicked game and the maddest skills... And you start countless threads to try and prove this us. What if the person you are really trying to convince is yourself though?
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Ask for a cute guy discount to see if they really mean it
  • ime
    11 years ago
    I'm not aware that there has ever been an ugly man in any strip club ever
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Look around you at the club. Compared to the obese smelly assholes, you probably are cute. Its all relative.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Its sort of like being popular on Facebook. You might as well be sitting at the "cool" table in the cafeteria of a mental hospital.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Don't you just hate people who say, "he's a nice guy once you get to know him. They might just as well say "He's a dickhead, but you'll get used to him".
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    I am cute, this is a fact. And strippers cobfirm that on the regular. Then they ask for dances or drinks. Seems legit.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Always remember - she's speaking so she is lying.
  • rockie
    11 years ago
    Personal Translation: I love the way your wallet opens and the green keeps moving(one way)between us.

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Puppies are cute.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Well, cute in the real world could mean, "you're better than average". And in the club, it could mean, "I'm glad you're not a hideous creep!" Or maybe you are cute, you should be able to figure it out.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Easy way to solve this...post a real picture of yourself and lets see what Duomaxwell has to say...you are probably a grenade
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I've gotten that comment a couple if times. Once the dancer grabbed my phone and put her number in, and another just sat there giggling and didn't really say anything else. I still think they may have been lying...
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    All that really matters is your opinion of yourself. I can guarantee that somebody, somewhere thinks that you're cute.

Plus, everyone looks good in strip club lighting.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Duomaxwell- you should have your own talk show
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    How can a guy even HEAR a dancer saying "you're cute", when your ears are being MASSIVELY assaulted my obscenely LOUD Rap Music. LOL

Does she "SCREAM" it at you or perhaps she passes you a note? LOL
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Just to put things in perspective, I'm not some fat old guy. I'm actually 25. People tell me I look like LA Dodgers baseball player Matt Kemp for what that's worth.

I've gotten free dances and discounts like I'm sure you all have. My point was that you can try to see if the strippers that call you cute give you higher mileage dances.

I'm not sure by your responses if you get the cute compliment and just assume it's stripper shit, or you just don't get the cute compliment.

GoVikings knows what I look like.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… Duomaxwell- you should have your own talk show …”

“Afternoons with Dr. Maxwell” :)
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I'm cute. For an ugly guy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Read SW every once in a while and one can see that dancers will say anything (and they will often state the reasons why they say what they say).

Having said this – if you get told you’re cute on occasion, then I would venture to say that you probably are . If you were told only once, then that would be too small of a sample size of course – but if you’re told more than once – then I would think there is something to it.

Having said this (#2 :)); I would not put too much weight into it b/c most of these chicks will still ROB or stick it to you (in a bad way :)).
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    @ranukam

I have no doubt you are cute.

But I'm old, fat, and ugly and also have been called cute.

so...

Have a doughnut and skip your workout. Dancers don't care. Lol
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Isn't "You're cute" one rung below "You have a big dick"?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Have a doughnut and skip your workout. Dancers don't care. Lol"

Just bring a FAT wallet!!! LOL
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Most tell me I'm just an old fart, but then they say, "At least you're not as old as shadowcat!"
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    NukeyBoy: "GoVikings knows what I look like"

I know what you look like too. Like a fag!
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    So what if you get told you're cute AND have a big dick, and then she calls another dancer over to see your dick?

What does that mean?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    GSB - that happened to be a year or so ago. She brought her BFF over and showed her my dick and said "This is mine. If I am not here, you and only you are to take care of it" A month or so later I had to take the BFF up on it. :)
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Stripper piss is even better.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I've had it happen a few times, but I've never thought anything of it
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Motorhead- Lol. Unfortunately doughnuts aren't a good look for me. I've got to look good for the ladies, mainly strippers lol.

Shadow- I do get the big dick compliment also, probably not as much as you :)

Georg- Lol

GSB- these strippers might be telling you the truth. You're a pretty young guy, and I'm going to assume you don't look too bad. Welcome to the big dick club bro!

Papi- probably over 40 different strippers have told me I'm cute. If it was just once I would just assume SS, but I'm not sure about 40.

Sclvr- Lol

Gawker- when I get to be older like you I hope I'm still fucking beautiful women like you. Rock on man!
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    They let white guys in that club?!?!
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    Based on one standard enumerated above, I have a beautiful smile. One dancer said that to me and I asked for a "beautiful smile" discount. She took $5 off the next song.

The discounted lapper was kinda spoiled though, when she kept looking at me and laughing!
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    GSB- only select white guys. Obviously you and Shadowcat are in that club.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "post a real picture of yourself and lets see what Duomaxwell has to say..."

You want her to have a major say about "cuteness"? Hmm...!
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    It's all relative. I'm cute too. Younger guy, clean cut, told I'm cute on a regular basis by strippers. In a titty bar I look like brad fucking pitt compared to some of the whore mongers there. I've had free dances, free itc, free otc, etc....

I'd rather just pay for it itc but get really great prices. Completely free has a tendency to lead to trouble imo. Girls get attached.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    "All that really matters is your opinion of yourself." This is true, as long as the only kind of sex you want is sex with yourself.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "It's all relative. I'm cute too. Younger guy, clean cut, told I'm cute on a regular basis by strippers. In a titty bar I look like brad fucking pitt"

It is relative. I don't consider Mr Pitt to be that attractive of aa actor. I've seen many more handsome actors in my life. BEAUTY is in the Eye of the Beholder IMHO.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    lol I just get better looking as the night wears on and money flows freely from my wallet. By closing time I'm freaking adorable.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Cute comments don't help me. Now if she says you're making me horny, how about a free bj to pass the time, I'll go hell yeah. :). Happens all the time. :)

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    "lol I just get better looking as the night wears on and money flows freely from my wallet. By closing time I'm freaking adorable"

You GOT it! LOL
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    This one is actually a tough call because I have had strippers tell me in confidence that they thought so-and-so guy was cute, so it's possible. I've been told that I'm a hot momma more times than I can remember. But women complimenting women is a whole different animal.
    Like others have said - the bigger your wallet, the better looking you will appear to be.

lol sclvr - you really are a nice looking guy. Don't let that go to your head, now.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Does it matter what a dancer tells you as long as you get what you planned I getting? Honestly, you should know how good looking you are by the time you're 20. It's not when a dancer tell you that you're cute that matters. It's when the hot waitress that gets hit on everyday, when you get her number, when she's willing to level with you, that's when you got something going.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    She thinks all guys that are slightly overweight and balding are cute when their pictures are on money. It's all about the Benjamins!!
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    The word "cute" could mean a lot of different things. It is not necessarily a compliment regarding someone's attractiveness. It could even be an insult in many circumstances.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I agree with everything Boogieknight said. I probably look like one of the world's sexiest men compared to some of the guy that are in the strip clubs. I got a lot of free stuff ITC and OTC also, but I'd almost rather pay for it. Just like boogieknight said when it's free the strippers get attached. I've had to change my number a few times due to some crazy strippers.

My confidence and swagger has gone up in the real world due to all the compliments from the strippers. Now I don't hesitate going for the 9's and 10's in the real world. This is due to a quite a few of the strippers that are 9's and 10's telling me I'm cute. I'm getting far more pussy in the real world than I ever did before I started going to strip clubs. So I can actually say strip clubs are actually good for something. I think my man Staxwell went through a similar thing like me.

What about the rest of you? Do the compliments you get in the strip club increase your confidence in the real world?
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    It happened a lot with this one Stripper, Stevie a ROB when I was a newbie. I think she told me that one Saturday nite when I had bought $500 in dances, $75 in drinks, and then asked me to buy her a $75 outfit for her at the SC boutique and like a man in a hypnotic trance I did it.

In retrospect, it was a prelude to her with some kinda ss to ask for handout or extra tip money or rip me off on the dance count.
  • TxVegas
    11 years ago
    I often get told I have "beautiful eyes" early in the conversation with a stripper. It makes me laugh to myself because it is often too dark to see anyone's eyes. It's just one of their standard lines.

All compliments from strippers that have some element of truth are more effective. So asking a fit customer if they work out can be effective for them, but asking an overweight customer is they work out is less effective. Someone who is frequently told they are cute in the club may be, but the whole effort is to make you like them. All humans have a sign on their forehead that says "make me feel good about myself" and strippers who can do that to a variety of customers will often be the most successful. Just like many things in life, understand the context of her statements and what she hopes to get from you in evaluating the things that she tells you.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Do the compliments you get in the strip club increase your confidence in the real world?"

No, because these compliments are hardly sincere. They're designed to get you to spend.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion