tuscl

Honest

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I can only speak for the juicebox69 ....i troll with only good humor with in the rules or lack their of....either way information on the strip club for users and dancers will be learned while haveing some good laughs

14 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I love Juice. One question. Sugar Ray or Hands of Stone, 1st Fight.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Juice: "I can only speak for the juicebox69 ....i troll with only good humor with in the rules or lack their of...."

Maybe. But what your other aliases? Are only the good/humorous ones yours?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Keep that shit up
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Even though I may seem mean to you at times...I do like you. I just wish you would stop spamming and using all these different aliases. Like Dougster says, can you be upfront and honest about all the different aliases you are using, like juicebox 68, juicebox 666, jackfrost, snackbox, etc. etc. etc. Thanks, Mr. Cambyman
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    The only handels i own is juice and joker
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    Jokerjuice.....look me up on storm8 games Juicejoker
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Juice, you never answered MY question.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    My question is "chunky or smooth?" No, actually it is "Power Man or Iron Fist?" Wait, if you're in New Mexico its "red or green?"

So what is it Juice?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I say chunky. My question is, Nightcrawler or Havok? Are you a true X-Man fan? I want 80's knowledge. No fronting.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Suga ray cuz
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Not in the first fight.
  • Chili Palmer
    11 years ago
    Troll all you want; it's great fun when done well...the problem I have, as I am sure many others do as well, is your constant spamming and "look at meeeeee! " posts clogs up the board and make it impossible to have a sustained conversation about a subject, as this obsolete BB interface doesn't allow new posts to go back to the top, which means good posts are pushed to page 2 (oblivion) just so you can stroke your own ego. That gets very tiresome very quickly and is a big reason more people don't post more often.

CP
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    So who controls the bad guy aliases like LuchBoxQueen, and BigFagJohn and whatever those homos named themselves?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    "Troll all you want; it's great fun when done well...the problem I have, as I am sure many others do as well, is your constant spamming and "look at meeeeee! " posts clogs up the board and make it impossible to have a sustained conversation about a subject, as this obsolete BB interface doesn't allow new posts to go back to the top, which means good posts are pushed to page 2 (oblivion) just so you can stroke your own ego. That gets very tiresome very quickly and is a big reason more people don't post more often."

I like you man so I'm open to your wisdom and I will listen....your a koouel kat in my book
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion