tuscl

Names & Numbers...and Lists

Friday, June 7, 2013 11:54 AM
1. Small Mind[s] 2. Paranoia 3. Legality vs. Principle 4. Violations 5. Wild Imagination[s] 6. Wicked "Secret Plans" 7. Conspiracy Theories 8. Fun 9. NAMES 10. NUMBERS 11. LISTS 12. Etc..............

241 comments

• jester214
    11 years ago
    You're batshit.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Pay him/her no mind
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    jestie: "You're batshit" Yeah, what jestie said x20.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Also what is list 0?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    13. "0" - "1" - "2"???
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    alutard off his meds again today?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    14. Obsession 15. Manipulation
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Does anyone know dratula personally? If you do you might want to contact the proper authorities to have him carted off to the looney bin. He could be a danger to himself if he gets access to sharp objects.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    16. Ignorance 17. Insane Guesses
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    18. Confusion
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    19. Apathetic
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Describing yourself gmd?? Hmm...?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    19. Desperate - LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    With regard to you, yes I am describing myself. More and more every day. But then, at least *i* know what the word "apathetic" means...
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I think alutard has made the profound discovery that if he writes gibberish nobody will understand what the fuck he is talking about. Alutard, always eager to see himself as the genius/rebel/hero, then adds the twist that the problem is not that he is writing genius, but that the "smaller minds" that surround him are "too small" to figure out whatever the fuck that gibberish is supposed to mean.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ "the twist that the problem is not that he is writing genius" <- last word should be "gibberish", of course.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    20. Group Imbecility
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Don't fault the group because of my moron-ness. I try to be smart. I'm just a knuckle dragger.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    21. Meanness
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    22. Delusions of...?
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    obviously you don’t know what apathetic means but how about dumb ass? because you are one grade A dumb ass alucard.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ I KNOW the definition. :) 23. B&W Tunnel Vision
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Contestant : Alex I'll take Numbers and Names for $500 Alex : The biggest nut case on TUSCL Contestant: Who is Alucard?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    24. Caring - Me 25. Concerned - Me 26. Interested - Me LOL - ;)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    68. zippy
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    69. Juicebox
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    27. P/A Counter-offensive ;)
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    4815162342. I'm Lost
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    28. Smiles ;)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    59 = age of many of the biggest faggots on TUSCL (or the same faggot posting under many aliases) - alutard, txtittyfan, tenishomo1776.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    29.: 8 Letters!!! LMFAO!!! a. deogol [ "UT" ] b. DoctorPhil [ "A" ] c. Dougster [ "H" ] d. gmd [ "ND" ] e. jester214 [ "U" ] f. shadowcat [ "AA" ] g. SlickSpic [ "N" ] h. txtittyfag [ "UH" ]
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    3 letters to describe alutard - F.A.G. ! LMFAO!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    30. Pea sized
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    31. Special Targeting ;)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    32. 620
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    shadowcat's an african-american? HOLY SHIT!
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    ^^^ who'da thunk it.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    So that stripper was right when she grabbed my cock. :)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    33. Repeated Idiotic & Moronic activity by Assholes
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    "People are strange when you're a stranger Faces look ugly when you're alone Women seem wicked when you're unwanted Streets are uneven when you're down "-The Doors
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    34. Blissfully Oblivious.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    34. Mindless Group Vileness!
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    alucard you are an imbecile. that is I-M-B-E-C-I-L-E. go ahead and get your crayons so you can copy it down and ask your psychiatrist what it means. dumbass
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    35. Newbie Classes open & needed.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Crap, I thought that maybe the fuckwit's list page would die but he must have remembered "the list."
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    36. Patron Predator back in the House!
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    @alucard. your psychiatrist is a crackpot if he thinks that virtually mainstreaming you with the world outside of the asylum by giving you access to the internet was a good idea. and take those crayons out of your nose. dumbass.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ 37. I suggest the membership that is still reasonable check out the posts of DoctorPhil and decide about him. Strange and interesting that most or a great many of his posts are about me or directed at me. Obsessive?!?!? BUT on cue, I predict most or all of the replies to this post will be from all the attacking & mocking creatures that inhabit and try to ruin the forum & drive away the reasonable members.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    38. NCC - 1701 [z8!]
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    What are these names/numbers abbreviation stand for?
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    That is the number of the Enterprise, the Turd's main mode of transportation. That is Starship Enterprise, not the WW II Aircraft Carrier (CVN 6) nor the later nuclear powered AC (CVN 65). I just wish it would do a fly by of the sanitarium and beam dracula up.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    This thread is almost 4 months old and I still miss the point.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    39. Bagged! LOL
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    867-5309
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    777-9311.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Brother Alucard my man...thanks for a cryptic but positive mention of yours truly. I am down withe the designation NCC-1701. Served in astrometrics on the 1701D for a while 'til those damn Duras sisters took it out :-( Joking aside my man, like many here I don't get the point of this thread (unless you're just screwing with our heads...in which case BRAVO). But I know your aren't being mean spirited, just weird. And there ain't nothin wrong with that. Anyhoo...you just keep being you. Nobody else gonna do that job!
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Drac likes to screw with his own head.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    40.: G.F........................................................................................................................................................................................................................ 1. Dougster 2. tumblingdice 3. WhiteKnight7 4. BagBoyJames 5. shadowcat 6. deogol - PV 7. ShadowKat 8. Tiredtraveler 9. BigTuna1 10. dallas702 11. Gucci_Mane 12. ime 13. mikeya02 14. jabthehut 15. txtittyfan[fag] 16. mjx01 17. jester214 18. 19. 20.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ hey, faggot! You surprised not a single person went to bat for in the thread in whether "Alucard." should be deleted? No one else is. Sorry but you really are all alone in your psycho'ness, homo!
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Aww man this thread made me laugh so hard. Still don't understand this shizzle. At least alucard said dougster has a girlfriend. Good for you doug E.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    41. Dougster the word should be spelled "Psychoticness". Or you may use the word "Psychosis". Are you too fucking stupid to know how to spell or pick the correct word?? Hmm...?? And trying to insult me by calling me a homosexual just shows the kind of problems you suffer from. LOL
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Geez, alutard, if you looked up the meaning the word you would know that "psycho" is an informal word which does not necessarily imply the person describe is "psychotic". Just crazy. I have said many times before that as severe and many as your mental problems are, you are not psychotic. In fact, as far as I can tell, even though you are the most mentally messed up person on this board overall, nobody here is so bad that they are "psychotic". If had meant to say you were "psychotic" I would have said. Consult the dictionary and learn the technical meanings of words before you say things as stupid as what you just posted.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    42. ^^^ NO Dougster YOU are the most mentally messed up person on this board overall.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Well, alutard, since you don't even know that "psycho" is not synonymous with "psychotic" I am going to have say you are have almost no knowledge in the subject matter and just saying what you wish was true, as opposed to what really is true. Now go read so you have some minimal idea what you are talking about.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    43.: G.F........................................................................................................................................................................................................................ 1. Dougster 2. tumblingdice 3. WhiteKnight7 4. BagBoyJames 5. shadowcat 6. deogol - PV 7. ShadowKat 8. Tiredtraveler 9. BigTuna1 10. dallas702 11. Gucci_Mane 12. ime 13. mikeya02 14. jabthehut 15. txtittyfan[fag] 16. mjx01 17. jester214 18. crazyjoe 19. 20.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    44. Another Nail.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    45. tumblingdice = .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................LOL!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    46. a., Ask Dougster, he's willing as long as txtittyfag is there to cheer him on. Maybe the eunuch tumblingdice will help too.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    WTF? I'm not on "the list" anymore? Alucard! What did I do wrong?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    47. "85"
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    This should move me up to #1. Oh Aluclap! I know your real name and gross income,and boy is it gross.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    What's 85, alutard? Your IQ? probably over-estimating a bit, don't you think?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    48. "86" 49. N.D.I.Q.P.O.T.I.Q. LOL!
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    50. “28 EEEEE” the size of alucard’s ass-clown shoes. ROTFLMFAOEIEIO
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ 50. עסן דרעק & שטיקער צו טויט!
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    ^^^^sorry alucard but #50 is already taken: 50. “28 EEEEE” the size of alucard’s ass-clown shoes. ROTFLMFAOEIEIO. dumbass
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    G.F. is gold fish. He just called everyone on the list a gold fish. That says a lot and also nothing at all
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Alucard said for #50 that DoctorPhil "Eats shit and chokes to death" in Yiddish. That's a little harsh bro. Next time, don't write in yiddish
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    51. GF Држите Гуессинг Естафадор
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    #51 GF keep guessing estafador. Look at that, he even wrote my name in...Macedonian. That's adorable. He's referencing me guessing GF in case you folks are wondering
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    アーカードを黙ら
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    How the fuck is this uncipherable thread still alive?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ 52. Држите Гуессинг
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @gsb Alucrazy sais either hold guessing or keep guessing. One of these phrases anyway. Have I become the new stupid translator?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    53.: G.F........................................................................................................................................................................................................................ 1. Dougster 2. tumblingdice 3. WhiteKnight7 4. BagBoyJames 5. shadowcat 6. deogol - PV 7. ShadowKat 8. Tiredtraveler 9. BigTuna1 10. dallas702 11. Gucci_Mane 12. ime 13. mikeya02 14. jabthehut 15. txtittyfan[fag] 16. mjx01 17. jester214 18. crazyjoe 19. DoctorPhil 20. Estafador 21. 22. 23. 24. 25.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    THE DOT,glad to see you back.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    THE DOT,please give that bitch both barrels,this is like peeking into your xmas gifts.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    54. GF.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    55. 7000+ LOL
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    ^^^^3====>)'
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    56. "895" and counting.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    5.5 = number of combrid mental disorders that I've identified in alutard so far (autism spectrum disorder, narcissism, masochism, mania, and well on the way to paranoia).
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Oooops, jumped the gun. That's 4.5. Only a matter of time until he reveals the 5th, I'm sure though...
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    57. حذار أنا في انتظاركم الزهر :))
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    58. ".44"
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    59. "897"
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Aluqueer! If you make love to your doctor,you can keep your doctor.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    60.: 1. "22" - T 2. "22" - O 3. "457" - B 4. "396" - D 5. "37" SB - owned :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    61.: 1. tumblingdice *** - MLMFH & DTM / ISY 2. Dougster 3. deogol 4. txtittyfag
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    57: Babylon Translation: Beware, I'm waiting for you flower Google Translation: Beware, I'm waiting for you cast Language...Arabic. An eastern asian would smack you for shitting on their language like that
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    First off I want to thank "The Hobby" for this esteemed honor tonight. I also want to thank all those who supported me in my quest. Finally I want to thank Jeffrey Howard Alutard for making me #1 on his shit list. Good night TUSCL,I love you. (Clapping,Roar,Yeah,Rah,Dice,Dice,Dice,Dice)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    62. A&B - the action of the "Mindless"?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Brilliant! Simply brilliant! How have I not seen this before this? Amazing!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    63. "The Terminator" - Perhaps you were TOO busy trying to impersonate "The Terminator" gmd.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    64.: 1. Is 2. C 3. Dr ^ # 4. R 5. S ^ 6. G 7. Ts + 8. Sl 9. B 10. H 11. J 12. L 13. J4 ^ 14. t ^ 15. J0 ^ 16. Cr 17. s3 18. D ^ 19. s9 20. KK [PV]^ 21. Vs 22. Er 23. Tp ^ 24. d2 25. tumblingdice ^ [MPV]-{MFD}-(NO BALLS) 26. T 27. m6 ^ 28. j ^ 29. L3 30. ie 31. Co 32. s ^ 33. Ce [PV] ^ 34. Dy 35. d ^ 36. b ^ 37. T ^ ( 38. P ^ 39. b ^ 40. to ^ 41. Dl [PV][HLP]^ 42. mg ^ 43. g [PV][HLP]^ 44. BN + 45. J9 ^ 46. SS ^ 47. W ^ 48. A 49. sr ^ ***50. b6 ^ 51. gs ^ 52. tl [PV] ^ 53. to ^ 54. TF ^ 55. Ty ^ 56. St ^ 57. m1 ^ 58. Ly ^ 59. Ka ^ ***60. m ^ 61. *e ^ 62. re ^ 63. Bs ^ 64. A. ^ All the ABOVE - violins in the hands of the Master! If they only knew. LMFAOROTF at all of them!!!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Looks like Jeffery Howard's megalomania is getting more extreme every day.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    GMD! Did you receive a PM lately.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Simply Smashing.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    65.: 1. tumblingdice ****** 2. Dougster***** 3. sinclair** 4. deogol*** 5. txtittyfag** 6. Hard4Dancers [TUSCL idiot]****
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    7. Alucard [TUSCL faggot]*******
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ That insult has no impact on me Dougster. Why don't you use your 1/2 neuron to try to come up with a different one. Or maybe you are actually one as you admitted as davids yrs ago and are trying to deflect your self hatred on to others as you really over use the insult.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    If it had "no" impact on you, alutard you would simple not respond at all. It obvious has some. Guess logic is not your strong suit, huh? Maybe the 1/4 neuron you have in your brain is not up to the task of saying things which make logical sense. LMFAO!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I respond at times because I like "Sticking It" to you. Other times I ignore your pathetic ass.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Think you're the guy about a dozen or so of us stick it to everyday, alutard. But admit it, that's what you live for! LMFAO!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I'm NOT responsible for your vicious behavior Dougster, nor am I for your minions. YOU are responsible for your own bad behavior.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    It's exactly what you want alutard, so you play the poor suffering hero persecute for his righteousness. Your mommy ain't here to give you that sympathy though so maybe time you gave it up already, hmmmmm?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    This was hilarious. I laighed so hard I shit. Great shirter reading
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    66. Nina: 9. Nina - VIP candidate 10. Nina ** - [FM}
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    67. "22nd"
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Stop it Jeffrey Howard.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Stop it Jeffrey Howard.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    68. -11.5
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    69. 35th of 44
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Alacurd is either too funny or too sad depending on how you view him - a psycho or a clown.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    70. jth is a psycho clown. Do you look like Jabba the Hut? LMFAO at YOU jth!!!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Alutard off his mess again?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    You're a regular riot Alice.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Psychoturd is amazing. Amazing in that he is a chicken. He puts people on ignore and then takes them off to read what they have yo say and then puts them back on ignore so they can't PM him. Kind of like hiding behind his mother's skirt. He can't survive in the open. I'll betting that he is constantly patting himself on the back (not to be confused with the time he pats himself on the crotch) because he thinks he is so cunning.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    71. Ignore Button & its functionality a. Ignored members don't have to be removed from ignore to read comments they post b. Ignored members don't have to be removed from ignore to send them PMs This lesson in the reality of the ignore button presented by Alucard [The TUSCL School Master] for the education of jabthehut [Who can't figure out how it works] & other Psycho Clown Assholes who have posted in my thread in the last 3 weeks.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    No shit, really? How do you read someone's posts when you have them on ignore? Next question is that if you actually want to read their comments, why do you have them on ignore in the first place?
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Hey GSB don't post in His thread
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    I just don't spend that much time on the intricacies of the site. I have too much frickin' fun pulling your chain - the one hooked to your clit. That you prohibit members from PMing you while you PM them is a chicken shit move that causes us to make public what you want to be private. Truly an insane thing. The two PMs you recently sent me would have remained private had you not blocked me from replying via PM. You just couldn't resist, could you? You keep pulling crap and you'll get crap back. As a matter of fact, I used to give doogie a hard time when he seemed to picking on you but then I came to the conclusion that you are Looney Tune.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    72. I'm just fine. The Assholes are the crazed, insane Psycho Clown idiots running amok who only wish to attack & ruin the forum. LOL at every one of them!!!!!!!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    You're just fine, alutard? Maybe we should ask DoctorPhil about that one?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    73. Sp a. Moronic b. LAZY CB c. alias of who?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    This is definitely the gayest thread ever.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    74. Hard4Dancers - The Pot calling the Kettle Black, and a "cracked" pot at that! LOL
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    It is alias "of whom" not "of who" mr. educator of TUSCL. When you place yourself on a pedastal you have to maintain a higher standard than those who don't. Unintended consequence of being a smartass. Why do you continue to egg us on and then complain that we attack you? You are the attacker. I pointed out that I used to go after doogie for his continuing ridicule of you, then your behavior changed my position. Don't get me wrong. I still think doogie howser is a troll but you are crazy hell.
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    75. Talking about yourself, Hard4Dancers? That IS your username on TwoSheds, correct? Sad that you have to refer to yourself in the Third person.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    75. Have past 7500. 76. Have something waiting for......************
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    77. ************ has enough ASTERISKS to equal Hard4Dancers...
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    77. Thought you ONLY counted to 4. LOL!
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    78. What do you have waiting? Do you have the BALLS to tell Everyone? Didn't think so.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Nothing for you Hard4Dancers. BUT since you think you are SO smart. Figure it out. LMFAO!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    78. 6/30 NO/QB
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    79. Redheads 80-86: JHR
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    Time to Update your age, JHR.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol !
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    79. 18th?
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    People must love this thread! 166 posts...167 with min. Wait, I'll add past 80... 80. Missing the point 81. Loving Bieber 82. Maybe, just maybe, talkin' 'bout nekkid chicks. 83. The Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Meow Meow MEOW!!!!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Juice Juice Juice!!!
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    this is still going on? WTF?
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    DAYUM!!!! See "Alucard"--excuse me, Jeffrey--that's what you get for being an Asshole to everyone on the board. Hope you learned a valuable lesson--the SC world is much smaller and less private than you thought it was. Ditto for the Internet.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Dear Jeffrey, The writing was on the wall.All the warning signs were staring you in the [view link], when I come to your house for X-mas should I dress smart casual or barnyard?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    80. Preparing
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Elvira,my hearts on fire,Elvira.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    81. 7600+ & counting 82. Legality 83. ^^^^^^^^ 84. Fate 85. When and How!?!?!?!?!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    86. t-i / DBT :) 87. ^^^^^^^^^^^^ 88. Prime 89. H4Di / DBTT 90. :) :) :) :) :) :) ;)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    91. NYET
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    92. Ready, set...........
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    93. GWTW
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    94. Like a Ghost into the Cold Mist - ADM 95. Counting
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    96. 18+ 97. And counting
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    98. 20+
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Sorry Alucard, but if a moderator was here this thread would be deleted.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    99. I understand that ranukam, & it wouldn't bother me. I KNOW how to follow rules on forums that have strong moderation. And I follow them. The majority of "members" who post here don't seem to show an ability or desire to "moderate" their behavior here. That is why moderation is required IMO. Do you wish to have all the personal attacks & slurs & stupidity that has become the daily situation here continue? It is thoroughly drowning out anything useful here. That's my view, what is yours?? Reply publicly or PM me if you wish after carefully & honestly thinking about what I said. THX for reading this ranukam.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Useful this faggot! The day I need a website to get my dick wet in a club is the day I look like you.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Why would someone who is calling for moderation post all the BS in this thread that he admits would be deleted if we had a moderator. Bat shit crazy as hell!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    100. Line Crossed
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    The ignore function works great for me Alucard.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    101. Thanks for your reply ranukam. Watch your back regarding the Assholes. Have a pleasant weekend.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    102.^^^^Cross Dresser.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    102. Fate is the Hunter 103. Prepared and ready for.......
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    106. 7,700 = #OBSCPOOTP
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    104. 60-6
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    105. Big Bang 106. Goes with Big Minds. 107. TI & GSWMGITBOTH lol!
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    108. 16 - 13
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    109. ***7900***
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    110.: A. ime B. tumblingidiot C. Dougster D. sharkhunter DSCOCJISBYAAA
  • ime
    10 years ago
    111. Long Live Alucard the King of the Kooks
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    Lol !
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    111. Ahead in the end as Laziness quits in the end. LMFAO!!!
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    112. bang69 - P.V. - There is a simple solution if you can figure it out, BUT can you???
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    113.: A. juicebox6x B. ime C. tumblingidiot Co-conspirators Don't want PMs, "IGNORE" me, or is that too complicated for your single neuron to understand. LMFAO!!!
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    So it's *their* fault they they're getting psycho PMs from you? Is that like blaming the victim of rape because she didn't wear a chastity belt?
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Aluchild is the biggest donkey dick I've never met.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Haven't figured it out yet.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Enlighten me cryptic cunt.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    114. ^^^ Why enlightened an idiotic Moron who can't figure out something so simple. 115.: A. Dougster B. crazyjoe Those two are SO SCARED OF.....
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    116. I don't send you PMs juicebox68 & learn to spell.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    117. You're a massive LIAR juicebox68 along with all your aliases.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    118. Ahead in the end as Laziness quits in the end. LMFAO!!!
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    ^^^ That PM is a fraud and you are a Liar
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    Im the reel n olny juice ! Al uthrs r empostrs !
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    Ther kan b olny one !
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    ^^^ And you can't spell either.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ and you're a massive faggot
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Calling me that Dougster has no impact on me in any way. Rolls right off me. I am secure in my own Sexuality. It is YOU that seems to have problems with your sexuality as revealed by your former name here of davids. Look it up other members.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    alutard: "I am secure in my own Sexuality" Wrong. You feel guilt about that fact that paying hookers for sex is your own interaction with women, that is has been that way for at least the last 30 years for you (as you have confessed yourself, although I would bet it has actually been your entire life). You know what that says about your misogynistic attitude toward women. You also know that Elvira (your poor deceased mother who you have a psycho attachment to) would not approve. In order to provide some relief for this guilt you constantly try to portray yourself as morally superior to others on here on here, but you are so stupid, due to your Asperger's, that you don't realize that people see right through you for what you are. alutard: "Rolls right off me. I am secure in my own Sexuality." Also incorrect as demonstrated by your frequent hysterical rants on here, and projecting your own insecurities onto others by calling them eunuchs. Too bad you let the cat out of the bag regarding your bizarre relationship with your mother Elvira and it is plain for all to see that that is just your own Oedipus complex at work.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    What does your constant rants calling other members Faggots, say about YOU Dougster? Hmm...?? I'll let others decide about that. Since all that you will do is to pathetically try to insult me again.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Alutard: "What does your constant rants calling other members Faggots, say about YOU Dougster? " It says that I recognize what a bunch of faggots they are. (Actually most, like you, are just aliases of that of one faggot RickyBoyDugan.)
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    119. C-9
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    120. 3/3 :{
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    Jeff, I think it's time for your medicine.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I have a number for everybody. 237...the number of replies to this thread (238 if you count this). And I have one thing to say about that...WOW...just wow!
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I just read this thread, and I still have no clue what the list os for?
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    It's for him to display his autism pubicly.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Hard4Dancers, everything in this thread posted by me has a DEFINITE purpose. And it is doing EXACTLY what it was intended to do. TOO bad you and EVERY other negative & attacking poster can't figure it out. Just shows how really dumb you are. LMFAO at you!!!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ alutard's delusions at work once again
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    121.Zatoz eta lortu du. He konektatuta gabe! LOL
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    I hope you get caught in a raid and convicted of a sex offense.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    That will happen to you more likely Hard4Dancers, due to your arrogance.
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    Not likely. Go to Bed.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    122. Empty "Bag" "Jimmy"? Hmm...???!!! LOL - Must be. Realmente lamentable
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    123. 8300 - Nice round number in a list.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    124. ime = one-track Obsession. Or is it one neuron?
  • ime
    10 years ago
    125 alucard loses yet again
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    I am UNDEFEATED. LOL
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    ^^Just like the University of Michigan. Get it?
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ "Sticks and Stones.... Asshole. LMFAO at you.
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    125. Jeff
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    126. How
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    127. Red
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    128. Card
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    129. 128 = 125 + 126 + 127
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    130. 1954
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Rediger,how many times did Elvira bitch slap you?
  • ime
    10 years ago
    ^^^ it was either just not enough or just too much
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    125. Latest -.(Dot_____) has been erased. And NONE too SOON!! LMFAOROTF Another Asshole alias bites the dust!
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Aluangryinch can multi-task,he can go online while watching"The View"
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    NO dots permitted! :) :) :)
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    126. You want your pound of Flesh, well come get it in person - Face-to-Face ASSHOLES!!! If you have any fucking Balls. Or are all of you Eunuchs??? I have something waiting for any of you.
  • chemjb714
    10 years ago
    Peace or War? Politeness or Rudeness?
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    127. You didn't like having your yearbook photo exposed? Awww...let me give you a big hug. Too bad Mommy isn't around to help you.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    127. Dougster - 9iip
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    alutard: "126. You want your pound of Flesh, well come get it in person - Face-to-Face ASSHOLES!!! If you have any fucking Balls. Or are all of you Eunuchs??? I have something waiting for any of you." Oh, Christ! This thread was stupid I stopped reading for a bit and missed this. Too much! Jeffery Howard - Won't you get chest pains due to your coronary artery disease if you get all agitated if someone comes to see and you have to pull out your "9"? You in a big rush to reunite with Elvira? (Assuming you still get to go to heaven after all the hookers you paid for sex... Might not get in, which seems to be your biggest fear in life.)
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    ^^^LOL
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    lol
  • Spirit_of_Alucard
    8 years ago
    128. I have returned to destroy VILE ATTACK DOG number 3...number 3
  • Spirit_of_Alucard
    7 years ago
    129. Tiny CREATURE brains 130. Number 9 131. Drac prime, Drac prime, Drac prime........ 132. Mars rover, Mars rover, can the best guy come over?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion