tuscl

the adventures of BBBJBecky

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Juicebox69 has became a new troll on stripper web as BBBJBecky ....I've been inspired by brotha winkle and his style. I will be posting over their and trolling and I will keep my crew posted on what happens to this little town girl named Becky just loves giving $20 BBBJCIM at non extras clubs

14 comments

• JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    Sounds stupid
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Deal !
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol...fuck them bitches up
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Mess with their heads until they don't know what way is up
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    I think juice and bullwinkle are gay....not that there is anything wrong with that...but do let us know of yalls bbbj for $20
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    This could have been funny as fuck if it had been handled with some flair and subtlety. Instead, "BBBJBecky" was outed as a man by the dancers in "her" very first thread. What's worse is that BBJBecky was outed while posting tentative nonsense. Hamfisted dude.

If this had been done right, by someone who could have posed as a credible dancer, then this could have been an off the charts gag. We could have watched a whole site full of dancers lose their minds as BBBJBecky shamelessly, yet credibly, discussed what she did to earn and then defended her actions. And all the while "she" could have done so while staying on the right side of the ban line. Instead the gag has one foot in the grave before it even got started.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Or maybee just maybee bbbjbecky will just become stripperwebs version of juicebox69 a person that will be loved by all with a good since of humor and hated by all the stiffs......she will gain her own crew of ladies and will be very loved for year's and years to cum
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Also who is to say I'm even a dude.....maybee just maybee ive been a dancer this whole time......thank about it
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Or who is to say that I don't have a sister and she is bbbjbecky ? Just like snackbox69 is my little bro ?....you honestly don't know
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Oh damn, Juicebox is a 398 pound woman now?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Maybbe that's 98 lbs of wet pussy no one realy knows
  • Cheo_D
    11 years ago
    All joking aside... are some people here trying to provoke a Board War or something?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I can only speak for the juicebox69 and my answer is no.....i troll with only good humor with in the rules or lack their of....either way information on the strip club for users and dancers will be learned while haveing some good laughs
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Good answer, good answer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion