tuscl

NBA Finals

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Whose your pick – San Antonio or Miami?

I'm def pulling for my hometown Heat!!!

Bug I am concerned how the Heat have been playing and especially the subpar performance of two of the big-3 (Wade and Bosch).

And I am super-concerned that the Heat coach is going to get outcoached big time by the SA coach and that this will be the difference in the series.

Thoughts?

Game 1 tonight 9:00 p.m. Eastern on ABC

15 comments

• Clackport
    11 years ago
    I got Miami in 6. LeBron is just too good.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I'm going with the Bruins
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Miami seems to often play just as good as they need to in order to win. Like Papi, home teams always! White HOT!
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I don't particularly care but I'm not a big fan of LeBron or anybody else on the Heat so I guess San Antonio.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    San Antonio. I used to live in the same neighborhood as a couple Spurs players when I lived in San Antonio. Once I walked past David Robinson's house (which was slightly bigger than mine) and he was outside his gate with his two boys who were around 10 or 12. The boys were taller than me.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Great stuff, jack

I think the Spurs will win. Wade played well tonight, but he hasn't been himself in the playoffs and the Heat are going to need more than LeBron to beat a team like the Spurs.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Like I said San Antonio in 6.
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    SA in 5
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    I think San Antonio will win game 1 with a miraculous shot by a point guard for the Spurs...that is me guessing though
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    Chitown in 5. In both the WCF and Stanley Cup Finals...
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Beantown boys!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The Harlem Globetrotters.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Heat in 7. Them boys play pretty good when they lose game 1.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Any one see the miami heat harlem shake
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir2TdfSwH…
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    ss1,

They should spend more time trying to improve on 27.4% shooting in the 4th quarter of game 1's in the NBA finals!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion