tuscl

Customers not to approach

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Thursday, June 6, 2013 2:29 PM
So is the title of a SW thread I came across – has some pretty funny comments from the ladies.: [view link]

14 comments

• ime
    11 years ago
    3. The guy who managers vouch for (because he is an ex football player) who immediately pulls his dick out during a table dance (this was the last stray and I finally escaped to a cleaner club) This is frowned upon? I thought strippers loved professional athletes
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    ^ Maybe his dick wasn’t too impressive :)
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "the guys that drink soda" WRONG!
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    THe OP gave turned it to an ellipsis
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I would be that guy gypsylace meets...at least if I'm dragged by my friend and not going of my own free will. If I'm not going of free will, I don't want a dance
  • big_d_2011
    11 years ago
    Disagree with their list but I disagree with many of their threads. I was reading one earlier today about what guys wear. Apparently if you wear athletic pants or shorts you are a perv. I have always been complimented by dancers when I wear my under armor clothing because it feels great for them when they are dancing. If I come in after work I will be dressed up but if not, I am going to go in comfortable. These dancers seemed shocked that a guy would get an erection during a dance and they would feel it. Well newsflash, if I don't get an erection during a lap dance then you are not doing your job.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Wow! This confirms my dislike for SW. We may be pervs on this forum but at least we like strippers. The SW dancers hate their customers. They're whores who don't provide sex.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Good primer to study. Lots of time I just want to watch show and enjoy buffet - just be cheap.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Nice reply over there on that thread, SassyBecca! Even got a couple of "thanks", too. But it won't be long before your logic, common sense and notable lack of customer hatred will be discovered and you will be outed as someone who couldn't possibly be a stripper! After all, none of those attributes have any place over there on SW.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I found it amusing to read 9 times out of 10, they won't buy. I was thinking if so many dancers stop coming over to ask, he probably wouldn't have had to get rid of the first 9 girls.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    These chicks are loco. The Sopranos made wearing Addidas track suits de rigueur to the sc.
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    "The idiot wearing the T-shirt that says 'Make it rain'" That wouldn't be MR. Cat wearing the T-shirt would it??? Cause ya know that he surly gets it on in clubs.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    I dont get not approaching a soda or wayer drinker. Maybe theyre non drinkers for whatever reason. Or maybe the dancer has no hustle, or is ugly and knows if the guy isnt drinking he wont buy a dance from her nasty ass. Either way, sometimes I dont drink and if dancers dont approach bc of that they could be out a significant amount of money.
  • thenumber10
    11 years ago
    I don't get the no soda drinker thing either. I usually order something like a jack and coke. But sometimes, if I want to slow down, or just don't want any alcohol, I'll just get a soda or water. I think the better indicator is what tips the waitress or bartender gets not what I order.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion