tuscl

Who's clubbing?

Wednesday, June 5, 2013 1:03 PM
Damn I've got the serious urge but not the time. Who is making the trip to the club today?

17 comments

• Clackport
    11 years ago
    I am. I met this SMOKING hot bartender at a local strip club last week, and we hit it off real well. I'm going to see if I can seal the deal with her tonight.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    I am going to the Petroleum Club in Calgary tonight. Working dinner on my tab trying to do a favourable deal for oil storage tanks. The storage tank noob that I am taking to dinner has never been to the Petroleum Club. I hope he is impressed enough to cut me a good price on 50 storage tanks. No strippers in the Petroleum Club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’m a bit f’ing burned-out/frustrated w/ SCs at the time. So I think I’ll try to save some $$$ `till I’m off the rag. I’m also considering staring to SC during the daytime (late afternoon) in search of better QoS.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    i'm on the fence, think i might wait until next week or week after and maybe have a bigger night out
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    The weather in Detroit has become too nice to sit indoors at a SC in the afternoon.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ SuperDude: Same here in Seattle, but I did sacrifice a very nice afternoon yesterday in search of a potential new hottie. It was worth it.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Had an unsatisfactory OTC at a hotel. The stripper was all fucked up on drugs, talking in circles, not making sense. She sucked my dick long enough to get me involved and then we had covered FS but she wasn't into it and I could have had as much fun beating off. I'm really turned off by clubbing lately and hoped that a randy afternoon might rekindle some interest, but it didn't do the trick. Interestingly, she told me that she's been stripping for five years and she's never seen it so slow. She and her BF are considering going online with a webcam site and doing private shows. She feels there a great deal more money available this way. I've never invested in the web cam phenom. Might be an interesting discussion.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    While the national economy shows sputtering signs of a slow recovery, pockets of recession, like Detroit, are still hard hit. Some civilian girls are desperate just to have a regular date and have stepped up their game to compete with strippers. I overheard a woman, a lawyer, in an upscale restaurant tell a guy, "You don't need to go to a strip club because I'll give you the best you ever had at my place." Too bad she was a typical homely female attorney. They left together. With clubs raising prices and charging for everthing except the air, which is thick with smoke, dancers still face a market with limited recreational cash available. A lot us get turned off by the pushy hustle, the bad attitudes and the SS. So when the weather breaks, we play golf, find a buddy with a boat, ride a bicycle to get back in shape and, yes, go back to picking up civilian women who are sometimes eager and willing, looks not being all that important. A lot of Detroit women have told me that the recession and the near collapse of the auto industry have made the dating scene for females very competitive and dog eat dog. Married guys on the prowl have told me how easy it is to get outside action just because of the loneliness some women feel during these still hard economic times. Guys with cash are kings.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I used to try and club every "Wet Wednesday", but I've backed off considerably due to work demands. Dammit, I miss it.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    My local place has 2 for 1 dances in Tuesdays, I miss having time to do that too
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    No I shit today no clubbing for me
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I'm saving it for Saturday. I have already agreed to do a VIP with one of my favorites.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I'm saving it for a Saturday romp as well.
  • igloo9999
    11 years ago
    I was out earlier. Hit both of my regular places. One was extremely dead and almost a waste of time. The other was busy compared with recent but not as busy as I've seen it or in its heyday. Overall, a chance to stay connected with friends, a couple backup dancers saw me around (in case I get desperate in the future) and I got a buzz on.... I call it an 'even' kind of night.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Work is too busy now.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    I hit up my new favorite club, its much closer than my former favorite club (Tootsies). Also the prices are much more reasonable. I got dances from two different girls, had a few beers, and tipped a bit at the rail. It was a good time. On a sidenote, I heard stories from other dancers about a girl who is really into horses. She dances at two clubs by me. So as I was about to leave, I spotted a hottie with amazing curves. The dancer I was sitting with said that she is the girl who owns the horses. I excused myself and went over to talk to her. Long story short, this chick is going to be trouble for my wallet. Going back to see her tonight. Its nice to have something in common with a dancer.
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    Just got back from leather in lace in gastonia NC can't beat $5 heavy 2 way lap dances
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion