tuscl

Furthest travel to SC

zipman68
the speed force!
What is the furthest you've ever travelled to a strip club?

So I was thinkin' and thinkin' 'til the weren't nothin' I ain't thunk and I said to myself, "self, strip clubs on Yoda's homeworld, do you think they have, hmmm?"

So I modified my Prius' engine to do the Kessel run in under 20 parsecs (I know "parsec is a unit of distance, not time, but true Star Wars fans understand the rationale) and made the trip to Yoda's homeworld. Reviews are pending!

27 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    47 miles of barbedwire.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Hard to say. When I am stationary in any one area, I will not travel more than 30 minutes for a club. Having said that, when I have multiple venue options at which to conduct certain business, then the area strip clubs have definitely factored into the equation.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    5,224 miles. It's worth it.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Londonguy - Is that as the crow flies? :)

For me the closest club is 30 miles, my favorite club is 42 miles, my 2nd favorite club is 240 miles.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Does it count if your trip to the sc wasn't the only or main reason you drove?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I used to drive just ovet a mike but now I am 3 miles away
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I bet Mike was pissed.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Slick,

Just what I was wondering. That said, for a specific trip just to visit a club, that would be 65 miles to the Cheetah in Pompano Beach, FL at 497 NW 31st Ave.

For a non-specific visit, that would be about 2300 miles to the American Bush in SLC, UT at 2630 S 300 W.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    Shadow...not to sure if the crows take off from London Gatwick and take the same route as Virgin Atlantic :-)

Shadow, how often do you go to your 2nd fav club and do you stay overnight some place at a hotel or even with a stripper :-) ??
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Mike on sum chiken
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Londonguy -_ I usually stay 2 nights about every two months. Cheap hotel within walking distance to the club.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Columbus to Detroit
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    450 miles driving-RC to San Francisco but the sc wasn't the reason I went. Probably 2200 miles flying-LAX to Oahu. Again, the sc wasn't the reason for the trip.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Are you sure?
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Pensacola to Montreal via Atlanta about 1500 miles one way.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Twice I have made trips of approx 5000km involving SC visits. Clubbing was not the sole purpose of these two trips but I did make a SC stop each time.

Fort Simpson - Toronto

Edmonton - Halifax
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I'm considering driving 3 hours one way for the sole purpose of a club.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    When I went to the TUSCL meet at Tootsie's, I traveled about 1400 miles from Detroit to Miami. That's the farthest I've gone for a trip primarily related to strip clubs.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I never checked how many miles it is from home to the various Kansas establishments I went to, but I do know that's a 3 hour trip, at least.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    1 hour lol thats it..i will NOT drive further than that considering i have 12 clubs 15 mins away from me and if i drive into baltimore for that 45 min drive theres another 20
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    3400 miles
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    300 miles but making plains for much longer ones
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    w/o staying overnight – ~65 miles (~1 hr)

staying overnight – Dallas to Houston ~3.5 hours (~250 mi)
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    3+ hrs solely for clubbing purposes
  • rockie
    11 years ago
    If we are talking about strictly a club visit, then my personal max is 71 miles (75 minutes) one way. I am not as dedicated as others found here!
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    1997: Tuesday morning fly KC to SF, club all afternoon and evening. Wed morning, fly to LA, then drive to TJ. F**k late afternoon and early evening. Drive to San Diego, but the clubs are shit, so drive on up to LA. Tired and spent budget so snooze in LAX. Thurs morning Fly back to KC. ET = 2.5 days. Spend = $2000. Mileage = extremely high everywhere (except SD).

1998: Wed; early evening fly KC to Tampa. Club almost all night. Thurs; sleep in the morning and club all afternoon. All f**ked out by 7pm. Go to motel and sleep all night. Fly back to KC Fri am. ET = <2 days
    Spend = $1500. Mileage = well, WAS Tampa after all!
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    Detroit to Bangkok, about 14000 km. Going to a club was not the purpose of the trip but I did know which clubs I was going to before I started.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion