tuscl

MIAMI HEAT PLAYERS HIT STRIP CLUB THE NIGHT BEFORE GAME 6 LOSS.

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
http://www.hoopsvibe.com/nba-news-and-ru…

The 3 Miami players must have liked the VIP room: "I don't know what went on in there, because I left. But they must have been having a lot of fun in there because they were in the room for more than 3 hours."

11 comments

• minnow
    11 years ago
    Players have also gone to stripclubs, or otherwise partied prior to victorious games. There was a prior Tsktsk thread on some SF49er players hitting stripclub prior to their SB loss. I related the story of a Green Bay Packer player who went partying the night before 1st SB. He went on to have a 7 reception, 2TD game, including the 1st TD scored in SB.

Btw, curious which club this happened at.
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    The article says the club was Hood Passion. Must've been Pure Passion, an African American club.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    The article says the club is called "Hood Passion"

There is no club in Indy by the name. Could be a joke/fake.

There is a club called Pure Passion.
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    Sorry, thought "Hood Passion" was the dancers s/n.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    If I was an NBA player I would definitely hit up strip clubs in different cities, but I wouldn't waste my time with the Indianapolis strip clubs, from what I see on TUSCL there are far better strip club cities than Indianapolis
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Being a Miami Heat player probably improves the experience of most strip clubs ;)
  • racejeff
    11 years ago
    There are 2 Pure Passion Clubs in town. There is a better black club and if they went to PP West 2 better mixed clubs within a few blocks.

Maybe "hood" passion some sort of local slang based on location / clientele.

• samsung1
    11 years ago
    Brads was a good club until they raised prices
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    Don't you think NBA players could "order in" their stripper services? Seems like it would be much more hassle-free and more on the Q.T.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I don't see what's the big deal. Old Doc Ellis dropped acid then popped a bunch of pills before throwing a no hitter.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Im guessing this was probably Chalmers, Haslem, and Joel Anthony. From what I gather they are the three biggest visitors to the Miami Clubs. Chalmers goes most often and its typically Tootsies for him. He brings his crew, and they slap girls with wads of money to show how awesome they are. His crew spends all his money while acting like jackasses, and he just chills. Thats inside info from a few of the girls that I know have been in VIP with him and his crew.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion